Play Blu-ray 1080P movies on Iconia Tab A200

Discuss the variety of Android powered devices from various manufacturers.

Play Blu-ray 1080P movies on Iconia Tab A200

Postby blustina » Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:16 am

Iconia Tab A200 powered by Android strikes the tablet market with its distinguished folded design. It soon attracted people’s attention. As a new production, Iconia Tab A200 features a 10.1 inch, 1280 x 800 resolution multiouch display. Beyond these, the A200 comes with an NVIDIA Tegra 2 dual-core A9 processor running at 1GHz supported by 1GB RAM. Also it has 8GB or 16 GB. A full sized USB port and MicroSD expansion make it so charming among people.
As the new device is so attractive, we may use it to kill time when we travel or commute. It is great to watch HD movies on Iconia Tab A200. Maybe you want to play Blu-ray 1080p movies on Iconia Tab A200, but

Iconia Tab A200 doesn’t support Blu-ray 1080p format, so before watching Blu-ray on Iconia Tab A200, you have to convert Blu-ray to Iconia Tab A200 MP4 format which is supported by Iconia Tab A200.
Below are some tips for you to watch Blu-ray 1080p movies on Iconia Tab A200.
1. Download Iconia Tab A200 Blu-ray Ripper (or Blu-ray Ripper for Mac).
It’s an excellent software which can convert Blu-ray 1080p movies for Iconia Tab A200, besides, it can convert DVD and common video formats to Iconia Tab A200.
2. Install and launch the software.
Load Blu-ray 1080p movies to the Iconia Tab A200 Blu-ray Converter. The Blu-ray to Iconia Tab A200 converter supports loading Blu-ray 1080p and nearly all kinds of formats.
3. Click profile column to choose Android->Android MP4 Video(*mp4) for output.
This format is perfectly supported by Iconia Tab A200.
4. You can click settings to change the output videos’ parameters, such as resolution and video bitrate.
5. Edit function is very easy and convenient for you to use, such as Effect, Trim, Crop, add watermark etc.
5. Click convert to start.
The best Iconia Tab A200 Blu-ray Ripper supports NVIDIA CUDA and AMD APP acceleration, so you can finish the conversion in a short time. After conversion you need to connect Iconia Tab A200 to PC and sync movies to Iconia Tab A200.
Now you may have known how to play Blu-ray 1080P movies on Iconia Tab A200, just try and enjoy it.
blustina
Developer
Developer

Re: Play Blu-ray 1080P movies on Iconia Tab A200

Postby noorjahan » Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:51 am

How is Amd different than Intel? what websites will help me find the difference between intel and amd? I also want to know the benefits of both intel and amd. To be more specific I want to buy a dual core processor, which is faster to buy an intel dual core or an amd dual core and more efficient?
Once Poster

Re: Play Blu-ray 1080P movies on Iconia Tab A200

Postby anniedulce » Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:21 pm

[quote="noorjahan"]How is Amd different than Intel? what websites will help me find the difference between intel and amd? I also want to know the benefits of both intel and amd. To be more specific I want to buy a dual core processor, which is faster to buy an intel dual core or an amd dual core and more efficient?

If you need PC for Internet surfing means you need seep browsing so you can bye AMD. If you are using for any software installing and proper file installing purpose means you can bye Intel.
Rizecorp Android Development, Android Mobile Apps
anniedulce
Experienced Developer
Experienced Developer

Return to Android Devices