iPhone vs Android Platform

Discuss the variety of Android powered devices from various manufacturers.

iPhone vs Android Platform

Postby stephenlowrance » Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:49 am

Which is better? I know now with all the Droid guys that there will be a bit of fanboyism with the Droid platform and what not, but I am going to be soon (a few months) getting a new phone and I am between getting an iPhone or a Droid. Would like to see pros and cons of both from users of both.
Hire iPhone Application Developers (HIADs) company is a division of Hi-Tech ITO (ISO 9001:2008) based in India. Hire iPhone Developer
stephenlowrance
Once Poster
Once Poster

Re: iPhone vs Android Platform

Postby JamesGarner » Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:17 am

With the holiday quarter nearing its end, Apple looks set to receive a big push in iPhone sales from China. Apple’s oldest carrier partner in the country, China Unicom, announced Thursday that it received over 200,000 bookings for the iPhone 5 in the first couple of days that the popular smartphone was made available for pre-order. This is nearly double the 100,000 pre-orders it received on the opening day itself. By the end of the week, the pre-order numbers tripled to 300,000. In comparison, the carrier had received only 50,000 opening day pre-orders for the iPhone 4 a couple of years ago. With China Telecom also launching the iPhone 5 in China, Apple’s holiday quarter results will receive a much-needed late boost, having negotiated through a supply crunch in the earlier part of the quarter.

iPhone contact recovery software is able you to restore iPhone contacts from the backup files on i-tunes, no matter you are using iPhone 4S, iPhone4, iPhone 3GS or the prior versions, or you simply lost your iPhone. Learn how to restore iphone contact. No worry at all after lost contacts on iPhone.
Lost photos, videos and music files on your Samsung/HTC/BlackBerry mobile phone? You may formatted the SD card of your phone by accident or deleted files occasionally. Now worry about mobile phone data recovery. You can recover files from mobile phone with ease. Look at the easy tutorial! http://www.any-data-recovery.com
JamesGarner
Junior Developer
Junior Developer

Postby FlyingStar » Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:29 am

I would choose Android because it’s user friendly and also easy to use.
Direct flights to Male for a luxurious holiday.
FlyingStar
Freshman
Freshman

Postby yfsindia » Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:29 am

Actually I would like to select only Android because of it flexibility and popularity too. But other side, iPhone isn't bad.
yfsindia
Junior Developer
Junior Developer

Postby Channethan » Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:58 am

I like iphone, i'm an iphone 4s user.

--------------------------------

if you lost some data on your iphone, you can use iphone data recovery to get them back.

there are some useful guides:
1. Recover iMessage from iphone

2. Recover Deleted photos from iphone

3. Recover Deleted Video from iPhone 4s

4. How to recover iPhone contacts?

5. Recover Notes from iPhone

6. recover deleted sms from iphone
Channethan
Developer
Developer

Return to Android Devices