Kindle Fire may be the most popular tablet released several months ago. The low price 7-inch tablet is very striking among the android tablets. The device has 8GB internal storage, and the screen’s definition is 1024*600, it’s great for us to watch movies on Kindle Fire with the stunning color touchscreen.
May be you got some problems when you want to watch iTunes movies on Kindle Fire. As we know, the iTunes movies and music are protected, they can’t be played on the device which is not authorized by Apple. How to play
iTunes movies and music on Kindle Fire or other devices? Media Converter can help you. This excellent software can convert iTunes to Kindle Fire or other video formats and devices. Please follow the steps below.
1. Download the Media Converter. It can convert purchased iTunes/Amazon videos and music to common video formats then you can play them on whatever devices. Besides, it can also convert unprotected videos to common formats.
2. Install and launch the software. Load the iTunes movies to the Media Converter.
3. Click “Video files to” column to choose the output format as Common Video-> MP4 Video (AVC).
4. You can click settings to adjust the video and audio parameters in this iTunes to Kindle Fire converter. You can set the resolution as 1024*600, it’s the same as the Kindle Fire screen’s resolution.
5. Click start to convert iTunes HD movies to Kindle Fire. Then if the software shows the prompt below, please must follow the prompt steps, and do these steps before you click “OK” button, or the conversion may be failure.
6. The conversion progress may from 0-100% twice when you convert protected videos, it’s the need of conversion.
Now, I think you have known how to play iTunes videos on Kindle Fire, just try the iTunes to Kindle Fire converter, it may help you a lot.