There is no doubt that PDF files are a great way for reading text and viewing graphics. At times, you may have a need to add additional text to a PDF file.
As we know, Mac users can view and annotate PDF files with the built-in application "Preview". But it is not enough if you have other needs like adding text, editing the contents, inserting images, etc. For people who want full editing features on PDF, you can have a try on PDF Editor for Mac.
PDF Editor for Mac
With the PDF Editor for Mac, you can add text to PDF files easily as you like. The main features of the program are:
1. Add, copy, move and delete text in PDF files directly.
2. Support auto-matching system fonts.
3. Modify PDF properties as you like.
4. Annotate the PDF contents easily
5. Add Bookmark if needed
Video Guide: http://www.youtube.com/pdfconvertermac/
How to add PDF text on Mac
1. Install the PDF Editor for Mac on your computer at first.
2. When you double click the shortcut to launch the program, it will pop up a dialogue asking you to open the PDF files which you want to edit. Or you can click "File -> Open" from menu bar to open the PDF files.
3. Choose "Add Text" tool on the toolbar, and then click a blank area on the page, you can add text in the editable text box directly.
After adding text, click "File -> Save" option from menu bar to save the edited PDF file. If you do not want to overwrite the source PDF file, click "File ->Save as" option instead.
pdf editor for mac; edit pdf text mac; pdf text editor; add text to a pdf; adding text to pdf
add bookmarks to pdf; add pages to pdf; insert text into pdf; add annotations to pdf; add notes to pdf