Does Google 3G Nexus 7 Android Tablet PC really come?

Discuss the variety of Android powered devices from various manufacturers.

Does Google 3G Nexus 7 Android Tablet PC really come?

Postby pinkbaby » Sat Oct 20, 2012 3:53 am

Google launched the Nexus Android Tablet PC to cost-effective touched countless users heart, unfortunately, is the first batch of products listed in terms of capacity and only 8GB/16GB choose the network can only support Wi-Fi, loved by the masses 3G version did not occur. Although previously reported that the 3G version of the Nexus 7 coming soon, but there is no direct evidence to prove that the evidence. Was found today on the website of the Communications Commission in Taiwan codenamed ME370TG of the Tablet PC authentication information, the device named ASUS Pad supports both GSM / DCS / WCDMA / WLAN / Bluetooth / NFC functions. Prior to the Wi-Fi version of the Nexus 7 Code ME370T, the combination of these two pieces of information, you can determine the so-called ASUS Pad is the 3G version of the Nexus 7.
Also need to note that authentication information according to the Communications Commission of Taiwan, the 3G version of Nexus 7 Android Tablet PC in terms of capacity is only 32GB to choose from 8GB cheap version does not exist. It passed the certification of the Communications Commission of Taiwan, but the specific time-to-market and temporary price is still a mystery.
Tablet PC brings more fun in my life.
pinkbaby
Experienced Developer
Experienced Developer

Return to Android Devices