New Book - Android Ad Network Primer

General Android Books.
Also feel free to comment, improve and contribute to AndBook, the free Android Learners book.

New Book - Android Ad Network Primer

Postby Aseriesofsmallprojects » Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:24 pm

Hello fellow developers. I just published a new book in the Android Income Series,
"Android Ad Network Primer - How to Monetize Android Apps with Advertisements"

This one is available in print from Amazon, as well as on the Kindle. In fact, if you have Amazon Prime you can borrow the book completely for free, so there's no reason not to check it out.

If you want the print version (I don't know about you, but I still really like paper books), it's only a couple of bucks more - still a good deal.

What is this book?

This crash course in advertising for Android apps will get you up to speed on ad networks to investigate and incorporate into your apps, and get you earning money faster.

Every ad network makes grand promises as to how easy to implement their solution is, but reality is often a bit further from that. In addition, terms and conditions vary widely between different ad networks, making it difficult to compare different options on even ground.

By the time you finish this quick primer, you will know the essential details on a dozen players in the advertising space, and have a better idea of what will work best for you – and your apps.

So take a look, and let me know if you have any questions or comments:
Android Ad Network Primer
www.ProjectJourneyman.com - Android development and app marketing
twitter.com/PrjJourneyman Twitter feed
Android Developer Tutorial A growing tutorial for Android Devs
The Android Income Series Books on income topics for Android developers
Aseriesofsmallprojects
Developer
Developer

Return to Android Books