Make Money on Android - Marketing Guide

General Android Books.
Also feel free to comment, improve and contribute to AndBook, the free Android Learners book.

Make Money on Android - Marketing Guide

Postby KreCi » Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:51 am

Make Money on Android – is great marketing guide to make real money on free Android applications!

If you wish you could make over $1500.00 per month on free Android Apps this eBook is for you! This eBook will not help you to learn coding for Android. But it will help you to make your app much more popular and profitable!

You may find latest independent review of this eBook right here.

More details about the eBook can be found on my blog. If you are still not convinced please check my latest annual income report that includes Android apps income.

UPDATE: eBook has been lastly updated with some new great tips. More details here.
KreCi
Freshman
Freshman

Re: Make Money on Android - Marketing Guide

Postby redbulletnl » Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:44 am

can you make money only if people download your apps? or just put a few apps on the market?
redbulletnl
Experienced Developer
Experienced Developer

Postby vasticles » Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:41 pm

redbulletnl wrote:can you make money only if people download your apps? or just put a few apps on the market?

The more apps you have on the market, the more money you will make :)

Check out http://www.livewallpapercreator.com
vasticles
Freshman
Freshman

Postby amphancm » Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:52 am

Ad google on App right ?

I think when I want to use App I dont want to see any Ad.
amphancm
Freshman
Freshman

Postby vasticles » Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:13 pm

Generally, there are 3 ways to make money with apps:

1. Sell apps for a fixed price.
2. Make apps free, but include an ad within your app.
3. Sell in-app features/items, depending on what your app is.

Option 2 and 3 are more difficult, because you have to produce a popular app that people would want to reuse over and over. That would either display the ad, and in turn possibly some users would click on it. The revenue from that is very little at first. Selling in-app features requires you to convince the user why buy those features, meaning you need to have something very interesting to compel your users to make a purchase.

Option 1 I think is the easiest. You can make a bunch of simple apps and sell them. I found that to be the most profitable. Especially with Live Wallpaper Creator, it's so much easier to make apps.

Check it out http://www.livewallpapercreator.com
vasticles
Freshman
Freshman

Postby clarajames » Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:10 am

That's really a great idea but I think lots of people wants free apps.
clarajames
Freshman
Freshman

Postby vasticles » Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:01 pm

I agree with you. Free is always better from the end-user's view :)

Some developers opt to provide a demo version of their applications. It will tend to have some features or settings disabled, while letting the user know that they can buy the full version to access all of the features. Live Wallpaper Creator actually creates a demo version and a full version of each live wallpaper you make. This gives you some marketing options. Ultimately, you can always set the full version to be free in the Developer Console.

Check out this live wallpaper https://market.android.com/details?id=c ... s.puppylwp

:)
vasticles
Freshman
Freshman

Postby ultimajohn » Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:47 pm

Awesome post. It's great to know that you could make money on autopilot. I noticed that you mentioned having an ebook for android apps, I wonder if there are any for the iPhone apps. Ha ha...I don't wanna cause any controversy between Android and the iPhone, but I hear some really great success stories coming from the Apple App business.

There was this guy who outsourced his app creation. The process took about 2 months to complete, but he didn't have to do any coding. After he finished he submitted the app to the apple market and instantly started making money. He even made over a $1000 dollars in just one day! If he really kicks up his game he could probably make that every single day.

The Android app market place is also huge, so I'm sure people could have similar successes. And I think it's actually a better market to enter because of all the less competition. Less competition means less money. But making over $200 daily on auto pilot doesn't sound too bad for me. Great post. I look forward to purchasing your ebook.
ultimajohn
Once Poster
Once Poster

Postby no_more » Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:19 pm

I am very interested to get it! 1500 is not too small income :D
no_more
Freshman
Freshman

Postby hgft » Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:25 am

Coach Outlet Online Sale is with imperfections which consist of cuts, scars, and scratches will exist, the grain in its organically grown problem has between one of the most considerable dietary fibers strength, and getting a last end result between one of the most considerable durability. The grain also has organically grown breathability, resulting in increased comfort using the path from the wearer.

Louis Vuitton Outlet could possibly be one of the most well-known is not necessarily one of the most ideal for you! possibly the most current quarter round shoulder bag with fluorescent color provides you a shine in the moment, desire to possess the urge to it immediately; But possibly your pores and skin color could possibly be the earth beside the handbag could possibly be one of the most make you fondle admiringly joker choice.

Louis Vuitton Outlet supply reduce, the weakening from the role, tiny haystack in slender whole body once more and again. the right way to purchase Louis Vuitton bags That's between the powerful cohesion when Cunningham lancelet find yourself isolated point, allow wind and bad weather insulation, yr pursuing year, pile of grass system earlier short increased grass blanketed with it or bi erosion.

Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck are the proud parents of a newborn son! The 39-year-old actress gave birth to the couple's third child in Santa Monica, Calif., a source tells Us Weekly. The family's newest addition joins older sisters Violet, 6, and Seraphina, 3. “I would have thought [Ben] wanted a boy]. At first … I really thought so,” Jen, who kept the baby's gender under wraps, told Jay Leno last month.
hgft
Experienced Developer
Experienced Developer

Postby aguswgs » Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:42 am

Yeah there are lots of apps that make a lot of money on the Android Market, my apps make over 500 pounds a day! No joke!

Actually I have found that users don’t mind ads, if and only if they dont affect the user experience of using the app. In this world where content is King and monetization of content is easy and profitable only if you have good content.

I as a developer say hang in there dude, and good luck with your progress. I reckon use Iphone as a last resort because as Google as is evidence good ‘free’ services to the public is good revenue model that works, because you will have orders of magnitude more users with ‘free’ services.
aguswgs
Junior Developer
Junior Developer

Postby anniedulce » Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:52 am

clarajames wrote:That's really a great idea but I think lots of people wants free apps.

Yes who will purchase the premium apps it's not work but it will take long time to make money
Rizecorp Android Development, Android Mobile Apps
anniedulce
Experienced Developer
Experienced Developer

Postby Brynnae » Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:39 am

Actually what I think is that Android is open-source people don't go for paid or premium apps, so if you want to earn money then your app should be unique and with features that is not available in Android market. You can definitely gain an advantage of putting unique features in an application.

You can even earn money by proving or sharing tutorials in terms of blog and putting ads on the blog pages. This is the best source of earning money.
Last edited by Brynnae on Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Learn more about Magento Development and services at www.spinxwebdesign.com/magento-development/
Brynnae
Developer
Developer

Postby lennonrowen » Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:52 am

Yes today Android market is being popular and good chance to make money on Android. I have just started my own website marketing.
lennonrowen
Freshman
Freshman

Postby angelica » Sat Oct 20, 2012 3:42 pm

Is this a mobile version of marketing strategy from the usual idea that we know in PC? There are various ways from using mobile platform, but only one thing that I have notice that search engine optimization in mobile is not possible.
"play games at iphysicsgames.com
angelica
Freshman
Freshman

Next

Return to Android Books