How to Make a Mobile Website – 6 Easy Tips

General Android Books.
Also feel free to comment, improve and contribute to AndBook, the free Android Learners book.

How to Make a Mobile Website – 6 Easy Tips

Postby JackiPhone » Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:27 am

1. Layout
2. Content
3. Coding
4. Images
5. Page Size
6. Page Links

Few more tips:

Your URL says much about your cellular website. So think of using the better .mobi sector which indicates a cellular encounter instead of .com, .edu, .org, etc. that take a position for a desktop web encounter.Plus, you may also want to think on having your cellular edition on a subdomain – that is the way many websites do it.

Test the cellular edition of your website on several gadgets (and ideally of different platforms) since it is the only way to be really sure that your website provides a excellent cellular experience. IF you do not have an entry to several gadgets (which is a typical thing) you may use one of these web-based emulators, such as the iPhoneTester.com for example.

Make sure that you have one of the refreshingly modified website, otherwise your cellular website will not capture up with the increasing quantity of cellular web viewers.

Since most cellular internet explorer are not suitable with Display, most movie and ipods, JavaScript, supports, pop-ups, and other factors that individuals like to use to boost their sites, they are absolutely useless for those who come to your website through their cellular phone gadgets.

It would be also very practical to have varying display styles and solutions of your cellular website to range web page components by display dimension, rather than establishing set pixel widths for web page components. Do consider that different cellular phone gadgets have different display styles.
JackiPhone
Freshman
Freshman

Re: How to Make a Mobile Website – 6 Easy Tips

Postby Technoduce » Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:31 am

Good info but some thing is missing in your information. So, searching in the Google is a better option according to me.
Technoduce
Junior Developer
Junior Developer

Postby ChrishTucker » Wed May 01, 2013 10:48 am

An admirable mobile website tips shared on this post that might be very useful for mobile website designer. I also got some tips from this post which are very useful for me but as per the best mobile website concern i am preferred with Openxcell. If you have any problem about mobile website design then visit our company website.
ChrishTucker
Freshman
Freshman

Postby yfsindia » Thu May 16, 2013 11:20 am

Actually we are the order fulfillment services provider in India but I want to know that how to make a mobile website for my business.
yfsindia
Junior Developer
Junior Developer

Postby metataggvp » Thu May 16, 2013 12:26 pm

Good tips...Really each step plays an important role in making mobile website. By the way, i most liked thing about domain extention. For mobile related website i thing .mobi is the best option.
metataggvp
Freshman
Freshman

Return to Android Books