How to convert PDF,TIFF,JPG,to DWG/DXF?

General Android Books.
Also feel free to comment, improve and contribute to AndBook, the free Android Learners book.

How to convert PDF,TIFF,JPG,to DWG/DXF?

Postby Andie608 » Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:52 am

PDFIn PDF to DWG Converter is an amazing PDF to DWG software based on several years persistent effort and improvement, creating this high precision and ultra speed PDF to DWG converter.
PDF to DWG converter makes your drawing 2D/3D. It is strictly professional to retain lines, arcs, true type texts and perfect complete PDF to DWG conversion.
There are two choices for users to choose. For AutoCAD user, a PDF to DWG converter PDFin version is fine. It is compatible with AutoCAD R14 ~ AutoCAD 2012.
For non CAD users, a standalone PDF to DWG converter is better to take. It would save PDF as DWG without any other CAD software installation.

More ifo:DWG Converter,DWF to DWG Converter,DXF to DWG Converter,JPG to DWG Converter,Tiff to DWG converter

How to convert PDF file to AutoCAD DWG?

Step 1: Launch the program. The interface below would lead you to finish the conversion. In this interface, you can load file to program, and then to set the output folder. Tick the DWG as output format in supported version. Define the page of PDF you want to convert.

Step 2: In this interface, you can set output options, define line width.

Step 3: Scanned image option deals with the scanned PDF conversion. Choose the line type, image background, converted DWG status.

Step 4: Now click "Convert" and waiting for the complete.
Andie608
Developer
Developer

Re: How to convert PDF,TIFF,JPG,to DWG/DXF?

Postby anniedulce » Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:35 am

Hi i am non auto cad user when i am converting the PDF file to DWG while converting some popups are came keep the wedges so i select the YES then the total formate is disabled, Again i tried than i select NO then it's came why this happen can you explain me
Rizecorp Android Development, Android Mobile Apps
anniedulce
Experienced Developer
Experienced Developer

Return to Android Books