DVR-MS to MOV Mac, how to convert DVR-MS to QuickTime MOV on

General Android Books.
Also feel free to comment, improve and contribute to AndBook, the free Android Learners book.

DVR-MS to MOV Mac, how to convert DVR-MS to QuickTime MOV on

Postby tomia » Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:46 am

DVR-MS to MOV Mac, how to convert DVR-MS to QuickTime MOV on Mac?

"I got some DVR-MS files from my friend and I want to play these DVR-MS with Quicktime on my Mac, but I can't import these files into it, Quicktime doesn't recongnize files, what should I do, any advices?" A Mac user asked in the forum. Maybe you have the some question. As we know DVR-MS is proprietary video and audio file container format. Quicktime player supports some video formats like MOV, MP4, etc. So, just need to convert DVR-MS to Quicktime MOV on Mac, then you can play the files with Quicktime on Mac.

The tool we need is Mac DVR-MS to Quicktime Converter which is excellent software for Mac users to convert DVR-MS MOV on Mac. Just in few steps, the conversion will be finished. All the functions makes conversion more easily. With it, you can convert DVR-MS to other video formats like AVI, FLV, AVI, MKV, VOB, TS, and so on. Thus, you can play the DVR-MS in many devices like iPod, iPad, iPhone, PSP, and so on.

DVR-MS to Quicktime MOV Converter will amazing you with its powerful functions. It not only allows users to convert DVR-MS files, but also enables users to edit these files according your needs. You can merge files if you want a big file, trim videos, crop videos, add watermark, set video settings and so on. It won't let you down if you own this DVR-MS to Quicktime MOV Converter.

Follow the guide, you can convert DVR-MS to Quicktime MOV easily by using DVR-MS Converter for Mac.

Step 1. Free download, install and launch the Mac DVR-MS Converter.

After running this Mac DVR-MS Converter, then just click "Add" button to upload the DVR-MS videos from your Mac.

Step 2. Select output format and set the destination

Click on the drop-down list of "Format" to choose the output format, Here you can choose MOV as the output format. Then you can click "browse" to set your converted files destination.

Step 3. Click "Convert" button to start converting DVR-MS format on Mac.

Of couser, if you would like, there are some editig fnctions to allow you make you videos before convert DVR-MS files, like add watermark, trim video, crop video. When all things are ready, just click "Convert" button to convert DVR-MS on Mac.
tomia
Master Developer
Master Developer

Return to Android Books