Book for income generation with Android

General Android Books.
Also feel free to comment, improve and contribute to AndBook, the free Android Learners book.

Book for income generation with Android

Postby Aseriesofsmallprojects » Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:01 pm

I submit a book for your consideration: The Android Income Powerstart Guide.

This book isn't as much about how to program, but about what you should do to position yourself to make money from your Android apps.

The Android Income Powerstart Guide shows the steps to go from idea to income. It doesn't go into depth on how to write the code, but it covers everything else. If your strength is coding, this will cover the gaps and give you the tools you need to make money from your app.

I feel the Android community has produced many great books on how to write code for Android (including the free AndDev book), but the business side of things is often glossed over. You can't just take the iPhone app business and marketing model and apply it to Android apps.

Since money doesn't always rain down just by releasing an app, this book covers what can be done to increase the amount of money that an app earns.

It also covers taking your free ad-supported app and turning it into a premium (paid) app.

If you want a free sample, the Android Income Quickstart Guide is a shorter guide that covers things such as:
  • Inserting ads into your app
  • Testing and finalizing your app
  • Deploying to the Android Market
  • Starting to earn from your ads

The Powerstart Guide goes much more into depth, particularly on the steps to take after deployment.

If you are planning to release and app or have an app that you want to earn more from, check out the Android Income Powerstart Guide.

The book is still at the launch price for another 12 days.

If you have any questions or suggestions, please let me know. It's an e-book, which means it can be easily updated with fresh content.
www.ProjectJourneyman.com - Android development and app marketing
twitter.com/PrjJourneyman Twitter feed
Android Developer Tutorial A growing tutorial for Android Devs
The Android Income Series Books on income topics for Android developers
Aseriesofsmallprojects
Developer
Developer

Re: Book for income generation with Android

Postby Una » Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:33 am

Very expensive genuine
Una
Junior Developer
Junior Developer

Postby David12 » Thu May 23, 2013 11:51 am

http://healthandfitnessarticlesdirecotry.info Android is the best operating system for mobile, because most of the application you can access in this operating system.
David12
Freshman
Freshman

Postby metataggvp » Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:34 am

Thank you so much for sharing a great book. I don’t know how this book will be helpful to me but I once want to give a try to read. Hope it will give a way to make income for my android application. You will also check my android application at Google Play store.
metataggvp
Freshman
Freshman

Postby angelica » Fri Sep 06, 2013 7:39 am

Do I really need to be a Android game developer... I am newbie of creating app and games but I am not focusing into it as I much have fun designing ipad case as my professional job.
angelica
Freshman
Freshman

Return to Android Books