Book for beginner

General Android Books.
Also feel free to comment, improve and contribute to AndBook, the free Android Learners book.

Book for beginner

Postby matejm1994 » Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:32 pm

Hello!

I am quite new to forum, but I hope I will get some help.

I am learning Java for 3 years now, and I am quite good at it. Now, I want to start developing applications and games for Android. I am beginner in Android developing, but I have already programmed (with help of developer.android.com and all other websites. Even this website =) ) some small compass application. But nothing big.
Now, I want to buy a book, that will describe how to program applications from start to end. The book must have some step to step tutorials to create more or less useful apps, from design, to logic and everything between. I am more interested in game programming than in application programming. I know, that it is probably more easy program an app than game, but games are funnier =)
I am interested in this book: Beginning Android 4 Games Development, and I will be happy to hear some opinions about this book. And if you think that this book is not good for beginner, than you could recommend another one.

Thank you very much!
matejm1994
Freshman
Freshman

Re: Book for beginner

Postby matejm1994 » Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:48 am

Nobody?
matejm1994
Freshman
Freshman

Postby jamescarter » Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:49 pm

There are so many books available in market that learn to you Android in easy way. As per the Android book concern i am always preferred with "Hello, Android by Ed Brunette". This is really best Android book for Beginners. This book provide great knowledge about Android which is very useful for you.
jamescarter
Freshman
Freshman

Postby keclly » Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:56 am

一看就是中式英文。。。。。
keclly
Freshman
Freshman

Return to Android Books