How to import and edit Canon AVCHD videos on Adobe Premiere?

Tutorials concerning the OpenGL® ES cross-platform API for full-function 2D and 3D graphics on the Google-Android platform.

How to import and edit Canon AVCHD videos on Adobe Premiere?

Postby daisy » Sun Jun 09, 2013 3:22 am

It is really urgent to put my Canon AVCHD videos to Adobe Premiere for editing, but The Adobe Premiere refuses to load this kind of files. What can I do next? It is a big hot potato to deal with these AVCHD files. Searched a lot online and found that I should need a video converter which could trans-code the AVCHD mts to premiere mpg or mov. Which converter program works well and doesn’t lose much video quality? After many attempts and experiments, Aunsoft MTS/M2TS Converter is the best one I have tested for some features I admire.
1.Simple to use main interface.
2.High quality mts converting to mpg
3.Extremely fast conversion speed for its build-in CUDA acceleration tech

Let me share some information about how to convert Canon AVCHD mts to Adobe Premiere mpg for you.with the powerful AVCHD mts/m2ts to MPG Converter

Step 1: Downloadthis green and clean Aunsoft Canon AVCDH MTS Converteron PC or laptop.

Step 2: Select the MPEG-2 (*.mpg) from Adobe Premiere option of “Format”

Step 3: Click the Convert button to launch trans-coding work from Canon AVCHD mts to Premiere mpg.

Thanks to this reliable AVCHD M2TS to Premiere converter, I could finish the Premiere editing work timely.
daisy
Senior Developer
Senior Developer

Return to Android 2D/3D Graphics - OpenGL Tutorials