HD Movie Converter for iPad 3 - Get HD videos to new iPad 3

Tutorials concerning the OpenGL® ES cross-platform API for full-function 2D and 3D graphics on the Google-Android platform.

HD Movie Converter for iPad 3 - Get HD videos to new iPad 3

Postby vivian68 » Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:38 am

HD Movie Converter for iPad 3 - Get Blu-ray, DVD & 1080p/720p HD videos to new iPad 3

The new iPad (iPad 3) really rocks for watching HD even Full-HD 1080p movies. Besides starting the fun right away with iTunes to watch movies and TV shows, I often download HD contents I own onto the iPad 3rd generation tablet for viewing everywhere. Here I am sharing my experience on how to get Blu-ray, dvd and 1080p/720p HD videos formatted in MKV, AVI, TiVo, WMV, AVCHD MTS etc. to new iPad 3.

In the first place, in order to copy these HD contents to new iPad 3, I need to get some help from the third-party software. The Mac HD Movie Converter for new iPad 3, entitled Pavtube iMedia Converter for Mac is a dream come true to me.

To be honest, I've been searching for more than a year of a way to Rip, convert and enjoy my huge DVD's and Blu-Ray collection of movies and concerts. Finally my search has come to an end! This software is so simple to use and gives me exactly what i was looking for. I'm saving and digitalizing my entire collection and now been able to put them on iTunes and watch them wirelessly on my new iPad 3 and Apple TV 3 with extraordinary quality of Audio (DD 5.1) and Video. The time it takes to convert in this software is almost half that in other.

The new iPad 3 HD Movie Converter for Mac accesses videos and movies from disc (Blu-ray, DVD), ISO image file, cams, DVRs, web videos freely. This means it is able to shrink Blu-ray movie to new iPad 3, rip DVD to new iPad 3, and convert various formats of 1080p or 720p videos to new iPad, AVI, WMV, MKV, VOB, TiVo, AVCHD MTS and more, everything can be got ready for the iPad 3rd generation at ease. Below is how.

Free Download a trial of the new iPad 3 HD Movie Converter for Mac.

The Easy Way to Transfer Movies to new iPad 3(DVD, Blu-ray, video) with Mac:

1. Assuming you have downloaded the Ulitmate Mac Blu-ray DVD Video Converter for new iPad 3, the first step is to add files to the program. Click "add Video" to load video files like MTS/M2TS, MKV, VOB, MOV, TOD, TiVo, etc or click on "BD/DVD folder" to load movie from DVD and Blu-ray source(Disc, folder, ISO).

2. Choose output file for iPad 3, Click on "Format" box, you can easily find the "iPad" category. Here it lists three customized formats for new iPad 3, each of them works for new iPad 3.

For ripping Blu-ray to iPad 3, the customzied profile "iPad 3 (New iPad) Full HD Video(*.mp4)" is recommended which let you view Blu-ray movies on new iPad 3 in Full-HD 1080p quality.

For converting DVD to new iPad 3, the "iPad 3 (New iPad) HD Video(*.mp4)" is recommended.

3. After everything is done, start converting Blu-ray, DVD and 1080p/720p Video to new iPad 3 mp4 under Mac OS X.

Once the task is finished, you can transfer the result movies to new iPad 3 from iTunes with Mac. So there you have it. Now you can start watching Blu-ray/DVD movies and MKV, TiVo, WMV, AVI videos on new iPad 3 as you want. Enjoy!

Never Miss the The Last Day Promotion at Pavtube Blu-ray Ripper and DVD Ripper

vivian68
Master Developer
Master Developer

Re: HD Movie Converter for iPad 3 - Get HD videos to new iPa

Postby vivian68 » Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:16 am

Best 2012 Spring Gifts - Get Coupons at Best Blu-ray Ripper for Android Tablets and iPad 3

Pavtube's 'Spring Sale' kicked off this week on select PC and Mac software. If you have an iPad/Android tablet like Asus Transformer Prime, Nook Tablet, or PS Vita, HP TouchPad, PlayBook etc. And want to enjoy watching movies on the road, the offers could be right what you want.

Windows Blu-ray Ripper 20% OFF (April 10- May 10, 2012)

Mac Blu-ray Ripper 20% OFF (April 10- May 10, 2012)

Why get Pavtube Blu-ray Ripper? Because it makes your Blu-ray portable and safe! With GPU acceleration the software rips Blu-ray faster than ever; with specific format template for iPad and Android tablets the software rips Blu-rays easier than its competitors do; with DVD support and 20% discount it is worth of money!

Easy Operation

The best Blu-ray Ripper comes with straight-forward 3-step conversion process, you only need one click to import Blu-ray/DVD, one click to set format and one click to start ripping.

Fast Conversion
With GPU encoding support, the Blu-ray Ripper can take advantage of Nvidia’s CUDA and AMD App tech to accelerate conversion speed by up to 5X faster than ever.

Android Support

The Blu-ray ripper features optimized formats for converting videos to iPad and various Android tablets(Samaung Galaxy Tab, Kindle Fire, ASUS Transformer Prime, Acer Iconia Tab, Toshiba Thrive, Sony Tablet S, Nook Tablet, Motorola Xoom, etc).

Guides for Ripping Blu-ray/DVD movies for your Android Tablets and new iPad, HP TouchPad, BlackBerry PlayBook:

Convert Blu-ray/DVD to Asus Transformer Prime
Rip Blu-ray/DVD movies for Nook Tablet
Watch 1080p Blu-ray movies to new iPad 3 with Mac
Get Blu-ray/DVD onto Galaxy Tab 10.1 via Mac OS
Put Blu-ray movies on Toshiba Thrive
Best format for ripping Blu-ray/DVD to PlayBook
Enjoy Blu-ray DVD movies on Kindle Fire
Play Blu-ray movies on Acer Iconia Tab A200
Transfer Blu-ray/DVD to PS Vita

Editing Facilities

Easy to use but powerful editing facilities are equipped for you to crop out unwanted black edges, trim the video at any length, add text/image/video watermark, set special effects, eliminate the interlacing lines, adjust the volume, and replace the original audio track with favorable music

Backup Option

If you don't play the Blu-rays now, you can save them for a rainy day. The backup option allows you to copy the entire Blu-ray disc and DVD to hard drive, including video/ audio streams, commentary, menus, titles, ads etc. All you need is one click on “Full Disk Copy” button.

Check for more special offers at Pavtube Spring Sale.

vivian68
Master Developer
Master Developer

Return to Android 2D/3D Graphics - OpenGL Tutorials