Best blu ray ripping software 2013

Tutorials concerning the OpenGL® ES cross-platform API for full-function 2D and 3D graphics on the Google-Android platform.

Best blu ray ripping software 2013

Postby tidasaha » Fri Oct 11, 2013 3:28 am

Which Blu-ray Ripper is the best Blu-ray ripping software in 2013? This guide can help you choose the top Blu-ray Ripper.

Iron Man 3 is a far better film than its detractors give it credit, though, quite a different film than the one most will experience during their first viewing, and one that does indeed best each Iron Man that comes before it. And for the last week of September 24th, Disney and Marvel Studios are bringing their blockbuster Iron Man 3 to Blu-ray. I’ve got one the Iron Man 3 BD in hand, but something frustrating happened.
I’m having a problem ripping my Iron Man 3 Blu-ray disc. It keeps saying Error reading from my Blu-Ray drive. I can watch the movie fine but not rip it. I don’t know if this matters but I’m also using Vista 64bit. I’m sure its fine but maybe that would help. The currently tool I’m using Handbrake, or should I get a Handbrake alternative?
Through hours’ searching online, I got know that Handbrake will not recognize my Iron man 3 Blu-ray (due to the copy protection) without me having to do something. The best way to copy, rip Iron Man 3 Blu-ray should be with a Handbrake Alternative I guess.
Which Blu-ray ripping software is the best one in 2013?
Well, best Blu-ray Ripper is the tool I’ve been used for nearly one year. It should be the app helping me finish the Iron Man 3 Blu-ray ripping task.
ImageImage
Best Blu-ray Ripping Software Reviews 2013
With this best Blu-ray Ripper, you can convert the commercial Blu-ray movies and ISO/IFO as well as DVD files to MP4, AVI, MKV, MOV, MPG, etc. for playing at ease. In addition, it provides hundreds of video presets for portable devices like Apple TV, iPhone, iPad, Samsung Galaxy Tab 2/3, Acer Iconia Tab, Toshiba Thrive, Nexus 10, Nexus 7 (2), etc to meet your needs. If you are on Mac, turn to Blu-ray Ripper for Mac. Don’t hesitate to get it now and follow the easy steps below to make your Iron Man 3 Blu-rays playable anywher.
Part 1: How to copy Blu-ray to hard drive with the best Best Blu-ray Ripper?
Insert the purchased Blu-ray Iron Man 3 to a Blu ray drive, and launch Blu-ray Copier software for Iron Man 3; click the BD disc button to import your Blu-ray movies.
Option A – “Full Disc Copy” without anything loss
Click the quick button “Copy the entire disc” to start copying the Blu-ray disc to hard drive, including the menus, titles, ads, etc. Full disc copy means to help users to backup the whole contents of a Blu-ray disc remaining the original structures.
As soon as the copying task finished, you can click “Open” button to locate the Blu-ray directory. The decrypted Blu-ray folder contains all information and contents in the original disc. Among them, the BDMV folder is the most important one with audio and video files in it. Open BDMV -> STREAM folder and you will find all the .m2ts movie clips.
Option B – Directly Copy only Blu-ray main movie
Click “Format” bar, choose “Copy” > “Directly Copy” from the Format menu and then specify a folder to save the M2TS files from Blu-ray disc.
Hit “Convert” button to start copying M2TS streams from your Blu-ray Disc to hard drive. When the copying work is done, you are able to click “Open” button to get the output .m2ts files without any other extra structures or contents.
Part 2: How to rip Blu-ray to .mp4, .mkv, .mov…via the top Blu-ray Ripper?
Besides backup Blu-ray movies without quality lossless, the recommended Best Blu-ray Ripper also lets you rip Blu-ray/DVD to MP4, AVI, WMV, MOV, FLV, M4V, MPEG and more. Meanwhile, the program provides the optimized preset formats for almost all popular multimedia devices and HD media players including iPhone, iPad, Samsung Galaxy Tab, Galaxy Note 3, Galaxy S4, New Nexus 7, Amazon Kindle Fire HDX, Nook HD, PS4, Apple TV, and more. Just click the Format bar and decide an output format you want. Don’t remember to hit the big Convert button to start the Iron Man 3 Blu-ray ripping no matter on Windows or Mac.
After a short conversion, you will get the ripped Blu-ray files. And then you could stream Blu-ray movies to tablet and USB flash deive for HD playback. Enjoy.
P.S. During the Iron Man 3 conversion process, you can select subtitle and audio track language you like from the “Subtitle” and “Audio” options. If you like, you can also check “Only show forced subtitles” to make it possible for playback HD videos with forced subtitles.
tidasaha
Experienced Developer
Experienced Developer

Return to Android 2D/3D Graphics - OpenGL Tutorials