Strict Standards: Non-static method utf_normalizer::nfc() should not be called statically in /www/htdocs/w006661d/anddev/includes/utf/utf_tools.php on line 1781
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 1007: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 1007: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)

Strict Standards: Non-static method utf_normalizer::nfc() should not be called statically in /www/htdocs/w006661d/anddev/includes/utf/utf_tools.php on line 1781

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4362: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4364: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4365: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4366: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)
anddev.org • View topic - Video Recording Application for Android that records date an

Video Recording Application for Android that records date an

Problems with Canvas, OpenGL, etc...

Video Recording Application for Android that records date an

Postby alaaabouzeid » Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:59 pm

I need an android application that records videos showing date and time on the recording. Just like a picture that has date and time printed on it, I want the application to record the video with the date and time printed on it. is there any way to do this?
alaaabouzeid
Freshman
Freshman

Re: Video Recording Application for Android that records dat

Postby lennondevid » Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:03 am

As per the video recording concern i have so many app that give you video recording features with date and time.But i am currently used video recorder/camera recorder that help to record the video with date and time.So many peoples are used this app and also take the good experience with it .
lennondevid
Freshman
Freshman

Return to Android 2D/3D Graphics - OpenGL Problems