Retrieve deleted photos from samsung galaxy

Problems with Canvas, OpenGL, etc...

Retrieve deleted photos from samsung galaxy

Postby Lenaly » Mon Dec 24, 2012 3:59 am

I have a 16GB Samsung micro SD card that I use on my Samsung Galaxy tablet. It has 116 photos and tons of pics and songs. One day I recorded a concert and when my tablet's battery became low I switched the SD card to my Galaxy S3 phone. It recorded fine and was able to upload some of the photos on a website. One morning, I was taking a picture from my Galaxy S3 phone which still has the 16gb card, when I checked the gallery, it has nothing on it but the new pic I took.

I then realized that I've lost all my files for some reason, devastated but was able to retrieve deleted photos from samsung galaxy via a FREE download of data recovery software (which I actually ended up paying) and saved it on my PC. I was able to recover the pics, the songs I can open but only plays for 4 seconds. When I tried opening the photo files, some are fine and was able to play them on my computer some won't let me. They are jpg file extensions. I've tried playing them on a picture tool but they still don't play.

My question is:

Why am I able to play some of them fine and not the others? I've tried inserting the photos on my tablet and on my s3 phone it says:

CANNOT PLAY photo. UNSUPPORTED FILE FORMAT

I am devastated and would really like to recover photos from samsung galaxy s3 . Is there any other solution?
Lenaly
Experienced Developer
Experienced Developer

Re: Retrieve deleted photos from samsung galaxy

Postby Filoid » Tue Dec 25, 2012 8:17 am

[SMS Transfer Manager] Transfer SMS between Android and iPhone

If you're you're looking to manage SMS for both your Android and iPhone device or to transfer SMS between Android and iPhone on computer, Backuptrans Android iPhone SMS Transfer + is the best all-in-one SMS manager package for Android and iPhone. It lets you transfer SMS on computer with ease. Now it is fully compatible with the latest iOS 6 and iPhone 5.

Features:
1 Transfer SMS between Android and iPhone
2 Save SMS from Android/iPhone onto local database on computer
3 Restore SMS from local database to Android/iPhone.
4 Copy SMS from iTunes backup to Android/iPhone
5 Transfer SMS between two Android phones, transfer SMS between two iPhones
6 Export SMS to document files such as txt, csv, doc or html
7 Print SMS messages in conversations
8 iMessage supported also

Read more: http://www.backuptrans.com/android-iphone-sms-transfer-plus.html
Free Download it to try.
For Mac: http://www.backuptrans.com/android-iphone-sms-transfer-plus-for-mac.html
Filoid
Master Developer
Master Developer

Postby cheikh52 » Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:50 am

If you want get photos (camera roll, photo library) back after deleting them from iphone 4, you can use Dr.Fone (iPhone 4) to directly scan and recover lost photos from your iPhone 4. This video shows you how to recover photos within three steps.

Watch Video Demo:

------------------------------------------------------------

Dr.Fone (iPhone 4) is the world’s 1st iPhone 4 data recovery software. Dr.Fone(iPhone 4) can recover lost & deleted data directly from Apple iPhone 4, including photos, contacts, call logs, messages, voice memos(m4a), videos, etc., as well as extract data from iTunes backup file.

* Recover deleted data without backup directly from iPhone 4 (GSM & CDMA)
* Recover Lost iPhone 4 Data by extracting iTunes backup files
* Get back data after iPhone 4 is crashed, smashed, broken or lost
* Retrieve data after Jailbreak, iOS upgrade, factory settings restore
* Recover up to 12 file formats
* Preview what you lost before recovery

Related Tutorials:
Retrieve iPhone 5 Lost or Deleted Files
Restore iPhone 4S Data from Backup on Mac
Backup, Transfer and Manage iPhone 4 on Mac
Record online music on Mac
cheikh52
Master Developer
Master Developer

Postby Filoid » Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:06 am

Recover lost iPod, iPad, iPhone data from iTunes Backup

Lost your iPod, iPad, iPhone data and want to recover them? If you have ever synced your iPod, iPad, iPhone with iTunes on computer, Backuptrans iTunes Backup Extractor is a good choice can help you recover lost or deleted iPod, iPad, iPhone data from iTunes Backup files. It offers you the fast & simple-to-use way to extract and recover your data such as photo, video, camera roll, voicemail, Message, contact, note, calendar event, call history, voice memo, Safari bookmark and App Data etc from iTunes Backup. Easy to use software and no technical knowledge required. If you are using Mac, please download iTunes Backup Extractor for Mac to use.

Features:
1 Extract data from iTunes Backup on computer
2 Recover Message, contact, note, calendar, call history, voice memo, photo, video, voicemail App Data etc
3 Restore SMS, Contact, calendar, note, bookmark etc to iPhone, iPod, iPad directly
4 Retrieve data from encrypted iTunes Backup with your backup password
5 Detect all iTunes Backup files automatically on computer
6 Smart File System to view and extract all data in iTunes backup to file
7 Work perfectly for all iPhone 5/4S/4/3GS, iPad and iPod Touch

Watch Video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxufnEWSBF0

Extract and Recover Photos, Videos, Camera Rolls ect

Extract and Recover SMS Messages, Contacts, Notes, Calendar events and Bookmarks

Guides:
* Extract iPod iPad iPhone data From iTunes Backup
* Restore iPod iPad iPhone lost data From iTunes Backup
* Extract & recover iPhone data from encrypted iTunes backup files
* iPhone Backup Extractor - Recover iPhone Data from iTunes Backup

Best luck!

-----------------------
iPhone SMS Backup & Restore - offers all solutions for all serious iPhone users. It not only supports iPhone SMS to computer backup & export, but also enables users to restore SMS backup from computer database to a new iPhone or back to your old iPhone. No other iPhone utility softtware does more.

iPhone Contacts Backup & Restore - offers a perfect solution for all iPhone users to backup, restore and manage iPhone Contacts. It's convenient and safe. It not only supports iPhone Contacts backup to computer, but also enables users to restore contacts backup from computer database to iPhone, either a new iPhone or your old iPhone.
Filoid
Master Developer
Master Developer

Return to Android 2D/3D Graphics - OpenGL Problems