Nielsen championship meet two child prodigy, concern about l

Problems with Canvas, OpenGL, etc...

Nielsen championship meet two child prodigy, concern about l

Postby gall » Fri May 17, 2013 4:52 am

Byron - nelson championship there are two golf prodigy, one is 14 days lang, is a 19 year old Jordan, (Spieth). Their identity is different, Jordan, already into a professional player. So all eyes more or fallen upon closing days lang. Closing days lang said his goal is still qualify.
This week, a total of five amateurs golf irons on salewon the baron nelson international junior golf award. This five winners, four are still only see baron Nielsen championships. And 14 off days lang - has become the pga tour (microblogging) the promotion of young - will participate in the race.
Since the masters in the United States last month promotion, this is the second Chinese junior high school students to participate in the pga tour. He also won promotion in New Orleans. Is there, the first time he overtures to baron Nielsecallaway diablo edge ironsn's officials have competing herecallaway razr x black irons.
"Every game is a challenge, because it is another important game... this is just the third time that I, everything is still fresh to me." Closed on Wednesday, days lang said, "I must play their best level and to hand over some good pole number."
Excellent performance of the young people at Augusta him other event invitations, he hopes that he can once again into the weekend. "From this week, I want tcallaway razr x ironso enjoy the experience, here's callaway x24 ironsa good experience." Days lang said, "yes, hope to be able to qualify. If I qualify, hope I can call the more the better."
Oil baron nelson championship this year, a total of two wildcard, one is days lang, another is Jordan, 19. The Dallas will be the fourth time in the four seasons TPC stadium.
This time, Jordan, will present a professional identity, he has been in nine games this season in advance to six games, earned nearly $700000. As an amateur baron Nielsen tournament, Jordan, think 2010 to 16 years old young get tied for number 16. Two years ago, he graduated from high school days, he tied for 32. After the turn professional, he played callaway x22 ironsone season at the university of Texas.
"I think his performance is very outstanding." Jordan, when it comes to closing days lang said, "his performance, his presence beyond his age. I have seen taylormade burner 2.0 irons for salehim in the history of the masters, and frankly, he can, for he has a bit more. He let the world surprised. And then, he also got a promotion in the second game."
Jordan, said two people practice field adjacent standing shot in New Orleans, a good chat. This week, Michael Jordan, in what he called a home game, but in practice the green again stood in isolation. "I only bag company, and he had the whole audience." Before had baron nelson international junior golf award of Jordan, said.
Closing days lang had to cope with pressure of the pga tour. He said he spent a long time to prepare for the masters. That experience helped him in New Orleans, should also can help him in this week.
"There will be a long way to go." Off days lang said, adding that ttaylormade r11 iron for salewo games has been asked to learn a lot about, taylormade rocketbladez irons"yes, I have been a little habits on tour. The best player in the world, what they are doing and what they are playing."
gall
Experienced Developer
Experienced Developer

Return to Android 2D/3D Graphics - OpenGL Problems