Mobile Phone Data Recovery-Recover Blackberry / HTC data

Problems with Canvas, OpenGL, etc...

Mobile Phone Data Recovery-Recover Blackberry / HTC data

Postby qinqing » Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:14 am

Do you want to recover all your value photo,video,audio and other files in your mobile phone and Digital Carmera Memory Card?Some users don't know how to recovery lost data for (Apple products) ipone/ipad/ipod,android mobile phone and Carmera Memory Card.

A couple days ago,I accidentally deleted all photos on my Samsung Captivate phone.It was heart-breaking to lose all my precious memory! However,I did a searching in Google and found this software: Android Data Recovery

For iphone/ipod/ipad data recover:Wondershare Recovery software for iTunes

Fortunately,I got my photos back! In case that you may need mobile phone data recovery,I would like to share it with you guys here!

You can recover lost,deleted or formatted files from memory card of your mobile phone like this:

1. Do not save any new files into the memory card of your phone.
2. Connect it with computer. You should see memory card shown as a drive letter.
3. Download this software into your computer.
4. Install and open the program, select your memory drive, and click 'Start' button to start scanning process which will find your files.

Here is a tutorial teach you how to recover mobile phone lost data.

Mobile Phone Data Recovery-Recover Files from Mobile Phone

Recover iphone lost photo,video,Contact,SMS or other iphone data

Related Tags:

Recover lost photo from Android, Recover lost video from Android,Recover lost files from Motorola, Recover lost files from Samsung,Recover lost files from Sony Ericsson, Recover lost files from HTC,Recover lost data for iphone/ipod/ipad,Recover iphone photo,video,Recover iphone SMS/Contact/Call history
qinqing
Developer
Developer

Re: Mobile Phone Data Recovery-Recover Blackberry / HTC data

Postby anniedulce » Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:38 pm

This is really amazing for all Mobile Phone users because they can recovery their deleted files easily.
Rizecorp Android Development, Android Mobile Apps
anniedulce
Experienced Developer
Experienced Developer

Return to Android 2D/3D Graphics - OpenGL Problems