How to:Transfer MKV TiVo VOB AVI to Asus Transformer Prime
Asus Eee Pad Transformer Prime supports playing HD video content in a wide range of mulitmedia formats(MPEG4, H.263, H.264 and more). And most of the times we can enjoy AVI, MP4, WMV, MKV videos on Eee Pad Transformer Prime, but things happens when we can not play AVI files properly or missing audio when playing MKV videos on Eee Pad Transformer Prime. Besides, there lots of other formats (VOB, MPG, TS, TiVo, etc) that Eee Pad Transformer Prime does not support. In that case, to play these videos on Asus Transformer Prime, we need to convert them to H.264 or MPEG-4 encoded format first. Here I would share with you a good way that ends up with optimal video conversion for Eee Pad Transformer Prime for movie fans.
Here is how to do it:
To start. Make sure an application for video converting installed on your computer. If you are a beginner, you can try Pavtube Transformer Prime Video converter, the installation is rather simple and won’t take much time. it’s also very easy to use.
The Video to Eee Pad Tranformer Prime Converter supports wide range of video formats, like TiVo, MXF, MVI, EVO, VRO, VP6, MTS, M2TS, ASF, MOD, TOD, DV, RM, RMVB, MOV, 3G2, QT, VOB, MPG, MPEG, MKV, FLV, F4V, AVI, WMV, 3GP, H.264, DviX, XviD, etc. Most 1080p, 1080i, 720p, 720i HD footages shot with cameras also can be handled well.
Now, I just take this tool as an example to show you the detail steps.
1. Load your videos films into this Video to Eee Pad Transformer Prime converter.
2. Choose a suitable format for Eee Pad Transformer TF201. Here I use Android > ASUS Eee Pad Transformer Prime TF201 Video (*.mp4) ( to get this customed profile you should download and install a patch). This format is perfectly supported by Transformer Prime.
Below is the best format settings per my experience: (Click “Settings” button to set the video/audio parameters for the best Asus Transformer Prime movie format)
Resolution- 1280×720/1280×800 (HD)
Sampling rate- 44.1khz
The supported resolution of Asus Transformer Prime goes up to 1080p, though video playback and most apps never break out of 720p. For watching videos on the Android-based Tablet, 720p with 1500~2000kbps is just all right. I find that bitrate higher results in big file size, and lower visible quality loss.
3. After everything is done, start the conversion from MKV, TiVo, VOB, MPG, AVI to Asus Transformer Prime mp4
Wait patiently, when the process is done, transfer the converted video to Eee Pad Transformer Prime. Then you can watch videos of various formats on Asus Eee Pad Transformer Prime without problems anywhere. Hope this article helps.
1. Put DVD movies to ASUS Transformer Prime
2. Watch DVD ISO movies on Asus Transformer Prime
3. Download iTunes movies on Transformer Prime
4. Digital Copy to Asus Transformer Prime
5. Asus Transformer Prime play VOB HD movies