How to Recover Deleted Photos From Cf Card

Problems with Canvas, OpenGL, etc...

How to Recover Deleted Photos From Cf Card

Postby Lenaly » Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:27 am

Accidents happen, and deleting the valuables in a storage device could be a fairly easy mistake to create. However, oftentimes may possibly not be an irreversible one. Many devices will not pay off the card when erasing data, so that it are going to be possible to recoup lost items properly. When this happen, we need to cook some measures to relieve losing.

Next, allow us talk on cf card recovery

Firset, immediately stop with all your memory which stored precious pictures, movies and also other files. If you're additional cautious, plug the storage device on the device like digicam, camcorder, cell and in many cases the overall game console ., etc. and hang up it in safe place.

I make an internet search, to find that it might help me recover the lost photos. Lots of people recommend Tenorshare Data Recovery, with this can recover photos in seconds without lost. Well , i visited it's webside, downloaded it and talk about the manual below:
1. Open it program after inatallation. We could easily see four choices, "Deleted Recovery", "Format Recovery", "Partition Recovery" and "Raw Recovery". here I chosen the "Deleted Recovery".
2. Chose the partition that we lost data, click "Scan", then the many deleted data in storage device on the list.
3. Select deleted files folder in the files list, check files inside the task list window so click "Recover" to get started Recovery.

Cleaning it after a to compliment the psychological make use of it. Wow, taking into consideration the 4 clear steps above, I helped my buddy got the lost data in cf card back! It's my perience of recover deleted photos from cf card , Lets hope it helps you if this type of occurs to you personally or friends.
Lenaly
Experienced Developer
Experienced Developer

Return to Android 2D/3D Graphics - OpenGL Problems