How to Magically Watch DVD Movies on Galaxy S4?

Problems with Canvas, OpenGL, etc...

How to Magically Watch DVD Movies on Galaxy S4?

Postby Rosaura1234 » Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:34 am

As the most favored and long-anticipated Samsung mobile phone being rumored, Galaxy S4 will certainly be one of the predominant cell phones for 2013. And we will all start to see the official unveiling of the Samsung Galaxy S4 (S IV) and this naturally would be the most excitement moment when we get this stunning touchscreen mobile phone.

The actual Galaxy S4 needs to offer a few fantastic features that influence existing Galaxy S III and iPhone 5 users, and it's also stated to be the perfect and portable film player because of its high-standard internal adjustments. Don't believe that? Okay, let's check them one after the other.

Display: The particular Samsung Galaxy S4 is considered to feature a somewhat bigger 4.99-inch Full HD SoLux Display with a reported image resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels, which comes out to be an extremely dense-looking display at 450+ ppi. With such a fantastic display, who is able to resist the temptation to enjoy high definition movies such as DVD films on it?

Chipset: the newest processor is said to get eight cores for increased work flow and power efficiency, thus whenever you watch DVD movies on Galaxy S4, you are also competent to start a number of other applications for smooth and seamless operating.

Battery: The Li-Ion 2600 mAh battery that this high-end mobile phone carries will properly assure ultra-long time utilization.

Right now would you also think that the Samsung Galaxy S4 is an extremely stunning Hi-def video player? If you feel so, next I will share you my personal experience to convert DVD to Samsung Galaxy S4 for portable viewing. At the moment, you might ask: why need to convert? I would really let you know that nearly all cell phones on market do not have in-built DVD drive, that's to say, we must convert DVD to Samsung Galaxy S4 friendly format videos like MP4. Naturally, a best-reviewed DVD to Galaxy S4 Converter is crucial. I Hope below tutorial will help you more.

1. Click "Load DVD" button to import the DVD sources once you have downloaded and installed the DVD to Galaxy S4 Converter on your computer.
2. In an attempt to watch DVD movies on Galaxy S4 effectively, it's important for you to pick up Galaxy S4 friendly video format MP4 from program "Profile" box. It is also helpful for you to reset video codec (H.264 suggested), audio codec (AAC suggested), and video size (based on the video resolution of Galaxy S4, you can manually input 1920 x 1080 as the video size), etc.
3. Click bottom-right button "Convert" to convert DVD to Samsung Galaxy S4.

As soon as all these steps happen to be completed, it is simple for you to move the output MP4 videos to your Galaxy S4 mobile phone by way of USB and then you can feel free to enjoy the vivid video image, beautiful sound and fantastic plots!.
Rosaura1234
Developer
Developer

Return to Android 2D/3D Graphics - OpenGL Problems