How to copy/transfer music from iPhone/iPad/iPod to Mac or i

Problems with Canvas, OpenGL, etc...

How to copy/transfer music from iPhone/iPad/iPod to Mac or i

Postby Qingdongly » Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:32 am

That’s where the excellent 3rd party developer community for the Mac platform comes in. There are a bunch of tools – some free, most relatively cheap – which allow you to copy just about everything on your iPod or iPhone to a Mac computer. This article will briefly feature seven of the best currently available. If anyone knows of others that they feel should be included, please share in the comments!
Try Coolmuster iPad/iPhone/iPod to computer transfer program, is can be used to transfer all of your files from iPhone, iPad and iPod to computer, like contacts, sms, photos, movies, and more about Coolmuster iPhone to mac transfer

I had an Iphone with my music on it. I 'borrowed' someones apstore account to purchase something and ended loosing the music on the phone (Don't ask me how - it takes talent)!

So to get music from my Mac, where it was backed up or originally located, I did this:

1. Plugged in Iphone to Mac
2. Go to Itunes on Mac
3. Make a playlist with name you like - I called mine 'Afternoon Music'
4. Go to Library/music in Mac Itunes
5. I wanted to copy everything so selected all the music (you could do individual songs/albums if you like and this is a a good test of the transfer)
6. I dragged music to the playlist I made in step 3.
7. Then.... I dragged and dropped the Playlist on top of the iPhone icon on listed as a device for iTunes.
8. I listened to my music again on my Iphone using the Ipod ap.

Works Great. Very simple for me. Next time I want to share my music I'll just drag and drop my playlist.

Learn more: http://www.coolmuster.com/idevices/transfer-music-from-iphone-to-computer.html
Qingdongly
Freshman
Freshman

Re: How to copy/transfer music from iPhone/iPad/iPod to Mac

Postby Bariti » Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:48 pm

Backup iPhone SMS and MMS to PC

If you're looking to backup & extract iPhone SMS and MMS to computer, Backuptrans iPhone SMS + MMS Extractor is the best choice which lets you do it in just a few easy steps. It offers a convenient solution for all iPhone users to extract and backup iPhone MMS & SMS to computer. It not only supports iPhone SMS and MMS to computer backup & transfer, but also enables users to extract various media files from iPhone MMS messages to computer. No other iPhone utility softtware does more.

Features:
1 Backup iPhone SMS & MMS to computer
2 Extract photo video audio etc attachments in MMS to computer
3 Transfer SMS & MMS from iPhone to TXT, CSV, HTML or PDF file
4 Export SMS & MMS from iTunes Backup without iPhone connected
5 Print iPhone SMS and MMS messages in conversations
6 iMessage supported also
7 Supports latest iOS 6 and iPhone 5

Read more: http://www.backuptrans.com/iphone-sms-mms-extractor.html
Free Download it to try.

Backup iPhone SMS and MMS to Mac

If you're looking to transfer & extract iPhone SMS and MMS to Mac, Backuptrans iPhone SMS + MMS Extractor for Mac is the best choice which lets you do it in just a few easy steps. It offers a convenient solution for all iPhone users to backup and transfer iPhone MMS & SMS to computer. It not only supports iPhone SMS and MMS to Mac transfer & backup, but also enables users to extract various media files from iPhone MMS messages to Mac. No other iPhone utility softtware does more.

Features:
1 Transfer and extract iPhone SMS & MMS to Mac
2 Extract photo video audio etc attachments in MMS to Mac
3 Backup SMS & MMS from iPhone to TXT, CSV, HTML or PDF file
4 Export SMS & MMS from iTunes Backup without iPhone connected
5 Print iPhone SMS and MMS messages in conversations
6 iMessage supported also
7 Supports latest iOS 6 and iPhone 5

Read more: http://www.backuptrans.com/iphone-sms-mms-extractor-for-mac.html
Free Download it to try.

-------------------------------
iPhone SMS Backup & Restore - offers all solutions for all serious iPhone users. It not only supports iPhone SMS to computer backup & export, but also enables users to restore SMS backup from computer database to a new iPhone or back to your old iPhone. No other iPhone utility softtware does more.

iPhone Contacts Backup & Restore - offers a perfect solution for all iPhone users to backup, restore and manage iPhone Contacts. It's convenient and safe. It not only supports iPhone Contacts backup to computer, but also enables users to restore contacts backup from computer database to iPhone, either a new iPhone or your old iPhone.

iTunes Backup Extractor - offers you the fast & simple-to-use way to extract and recover your data such as photo, video, camera roll, voicemail, Message, contact, note, calendar event, call history, voice memo, Safari bookmark and App Data etc from iTunes Backup.
Bariti
Master Developer
Master Developer

Re: How to copy/transfer music from iPhone/iPad/iPod to Mac

Postby Amy Joes » Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:27 am

Useful methods for Backup iPhone SMS and MMS to Mac, thank you for sharing.
Amy Joes
Freshman
Freshman

Return to Android 2D/3D Graphics - OpenGL Problems