That’s where the excellent 3rd party developer community for the Mac platform comes in. There are a bunch of tools – some free, most relatively cheap – which allow you to copy just about everything on your iPod or iPhone to a Mac computer. This article will briefly feature seven of the best currently available. If anyone knows of others that they feel should be included, please share in the comments!
Try Coolmuster iPad/iPhone/iPod to computer transfer program, is can be used to transfer all of your files from iPhone, iPad and iPod to computer, like contacts, sms, photos, movies, and more about Coolmuster iPhone to mac transfer
I had an Iphone with my music on it. I 'borrowed' someones apstore account to purchase something and ended loosing the music on the phone (Don't ask me how - it takes talent)!
So to get music from my Mac, where it was backed up or originally located, I did this:
1. Plugged in Iphone to Mac
2. Go to Itunes on Mac
3. Make a playlist with name you like - I called mine 'Afternoon Music'
4. Go to Library/music in Mac Itunes
5. I wanted to copy everything so selected all the music (you could do individual songs/albums if you like and this is a a good test of the transfer)
6. I dragged music to the playlist I made in step 3.
7. Then.... I dragged and dropped the Playlist on top of the iPhone icon on listed as a device for iTunes.
8. I listened to my music again on my Iphone using the Ipod ap.
Works Great. Very simple for me. Next time I want to share my music I'll just drag and drop my playlist.
Learn more: http://www.coolmuster.com/idevices/transfer-music-from-iphone-to-computer.html