How to burn videos to DVD on windows and Mac

Problems with Canvas, OpenGL, etc...

How to burn videos to DVD on windows and Mac

Postby kylaainey » Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:26 am

Recently, I want to store new videos and data with my hard drive, but my hard drive is full. So I want to burn the videos into DVD to release hard drive. So I need to find a DVD Creator for windows and Mac, because I had a windows computer and a Mac laptop. Next, I will show you the Best DVD Creator for Windows and Mac.

Part One: How to burn AVI/MP4/RMVB to DVD on Windows?
You need Windows DVD Creator.

Step 0: Install and run Cucusoft DVD/VCD/SVCD Creator Pro

Step 1: Choose the “To DVD” button and click "Open/Add"; button to import WMV/AVI files to convert WMV/AVI to DVD.

Step 2: Select Merge or Batch function.
Batch Function, Support converting multiple files to DVD VCD SVCD MPEG1/2 at the same instance
Merge/Join function, Support selecting several clips from different sources and combine them into one single output

Step 3: Set your preference to burn WMV/AVI to DVD.
Step 4: Click "More Advanced Settings"; button to set advanced settings for your files.

Step 5: Choose the “Output Folder” and Click “Convert & Burn” button to start.

Part Two: How to burn DVDs on Mac?
You need free download DVD Creator for Mac, install and run it. And you will see the friendly interface:

Step 1: Import files into the program
Import whatever you want, like downloaded or self-made video, movies, slideshows or photos and pictures. And there are two ways for you to load them in. One is to drag the target files directly into the program, the other is to input them by clicking the "+" button.

Note: All of the loaded files can be combined and split freely by dragging and dropping according to your preference. And you can also rearranging your files' list with the up-down arrows.

Step 2: Start to burn.
DVD Creator provides four output options: DVD Disc, ISO file, DVD Folder (Video_TS) and DVD Media file. Choose the right output option and set proper output parameters to start burning your files.

Note: DVD Creator allows you to save project file, which can be imported again for further editing or burning if you do not want to burn your files immediately.
kylaainey
Once Poster
Once Poster

Return to Android 2D/3D Graphics - OpenGL Problems