Get Back Data From Memory Card Easily

Problems with Canvas, OpenGL, etc...

Get Back Data From Memory Card Easily

Postby Clamoon » Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:30 am

Memory card get larger and cheaper, it's getting easier to trust much more of your files to them. It's also much easier to mistakenly erase data or have them hiccup on you. And if you're in the habit of holding on to that data for too long -- for example, not transferring photos from your camera's memory card -- disaster is almost guaranteed to strike at some point. What happens then? Just as the man said below:

I have been using my 2G "Optima Attache" USB memory stick for several months, and just now when I plug it in, my computers (both PC and Mac) do not recognize it and ask if I want to format the drive. I have important files on the memory stick, and would really like to either fix this memory stick, or recover the files.

Before talking how to recover deleted files from memory stick, let us to learn what due to our memory card data loss.
# Accidentally formatting flash memory card on your digital camera or cell phone by selecting "Format" option from its menu
# Formatting memory card on your Mac or Windows PC while trying to format another drive / volume, when it is connected via card reader
# Forcefully you might have to format memory card because of corruption issues. It happens due to any sought of virus attacks or improper handling of media files on flash memory card
# Restoring cell phone or digital camera to its original factory condition can even lead to formatting of flash memory cards
# Accidentally deleting important pictures, RAW images, videos, mp3 songs, etc from memory card while trying to remove some unimportant stuff
……

How to perform memory card recovery to recover deleted or formatted memory card?
There is no doubt that, data recovery software is the best way to get the data back. Most people recommend Tenorshare Data Recovery because it is easy to use, and seldom technical terms in the dialogs. You need not to have in-depth knowledge of computer to perform memory card recovery.The only thing you need to know is which module to use according to the kind of memory card data loss. Take camcorder recovery for example, I will show you how to use this software laconically.
1. Connect your camcorder into a computer, open the Tenorshare recovery software, then select the disk and data type you need to scan.
2. Preview the found files to see if your lost files have been discovered.
3. Select your desired files , click "Recover".

After the five steps, you will recover files from camcorder. Also, you can take this way to recover data from flash card .The quicker you perform card recovery, the better chance you will get your files back. Once your memory card is overwritten, you will lose the chance to recover files from memory card forever. So you must stop using the memory card or memory stick immediately when the accident happens and hurry up to try our free card recovery software to recover your memory card.

Download links:
For Windows Users: http://www.any-data-recovery.com/product/photo-recovery.htm
For Mac Users: http://www.any-data-recovery.com/product/photorecoveryformac.htm
Clamoon
Junior Developer
Junior Developer

Return to Android 2D/3D Graphics - OpenGL Problems