Enable USB Debugging on Samsung GALAXY S4 GT-I9500

Problems with Canvas, OpenGL, etc...

Enable USB Debugging on Samsung GALAXY S4 GT-I9500

Postby cheikh52 » Sat May 18, 2013 10:03 am

The USB Debugging and Developer Options are hidden in latest Android 4.2 Jelly Bean. If we want to use that options, manually activate it. Here is the guide to enable USB Debugging on Android 4.2 Jelly Bean running mobiles and tablets.

Watch Video:

This video shows you how to enable Developer Options/USB Debugging mode on devices with Android 4.2 Jelly Bean. For Samsung Galaxy S4 (SIV) and all S4 based models as: GT-I9500, GT-I9505, GT-I9505T, SCH-I337, SCH-I337M, etc.

The "Developer Options" has always been visible by default in all previous versions of Android.

Android 2.3: Settings/Applications/Development/USB Debugging
Android 4.0: Settings/Developer Options/USB Debugging
Android 4.1: Settings/Developer Options/USB Debugging

If you have recently upgraded your device to Android 4.2 or have bought a new device with 4.2 like Samsung GALAXY S4, if you can't find the "Developer Options", this video tutorial can help you.
Record online music on Mac
cheikh52
Master Developer
Master Developer

Re: Enable USB Debugging on Samsung GALAXY S4 GT-I9500

Postby Bariti » Sun Jun 09, 2013 4:52 am

Transfer Messages(SMS & MMS) to Galaxy S4 from Android/iPhone

Get a new Samsung Galaxy S4 Android phone and want to transfer Messages(SMS & MMS) to Galaxy S4 from your current phone(Android or iPhone)? Backuptrans is a good choice which lets you transfer SMS MMS messages to Galaxy S4 on computer with ease. The following articles will show you the detailed solution on how to transfer Andorid/iPhone SMS and MMS to Galaxy S4.

Transfer iPhone SMS and MMS to Galaxy S4: http://www.backuptrans.com/guides/transfer-iphone-3gs-4-4s-5-sms-mms-to-galaxy-s4.html
Transfer Android SMS and MMS to Galaxy S4: http://www.backuptrans.com/guides/transfer-sms-mms-to-galaxy-s4-from-samsung-htc-motorola-sony-lg.html

-----------------
iPhone SMS + MMS to Android Transfer - is designed to transfer SMS and MMS from iPhone to Android phone directly.

Android SMS + MMS Transfer - offers a convenient solution for all Android users to transfer Android SMS and MMS to computer or transfer SMS & MMS from old Android to new Android.
Bariti
Master Developer
Master Developer

Return to Android 2D/3D Graphics - OpenGL Problems