Burn MP4 to DVD- How to Convert/Burn .MP4 format files DVD

Problems with Canvas, OpenGL, etc...

Burn MP4 to DVD- How to Convert/Burn .MP4 format files DVD

Postby smallfish » Fri May 04, 2012 9:08 am

Burn MP4 to DVD- How to Convert/Burn .MP4 format files to DVD for playback on DVD player

Hi i have a concert that is saved in an mp4 format, not protected, but is in my itunes. how do i burn these files onto a dvd, so i can watch the concert in my dvd player on my tv? it just burned it as a data disc the first time i tried, and that won’t play on my tv. thanks!—-[color="#0e73b8"]Yahoo Answer[/color]

In fact, burning MP4 to DVD is very easy if you choose the right DVD burning software. I highly recommend you use the best [color="#0e73b8"]MP4 to DVD Creator[/color], a professional DVD converter to help you directly burn MP4 video and movies to DVD for playback on any home DVD players. Besides MP4, it can also burn popular video formats, such as AVI, WMV, MOV, MKV, FLV, MPG, etc. to DVD.

Get the right one according to you situation and follow the steps below to burn MP4 (MPEG-4) videos to DVD either for playback on DVD players or backup.

Simple guide:How to Convert/Burn .MP4 format files to DVD for playback on DVD player

Free download the best [color="#0e73b8"]MP4 to DVD Creator[/color]

If you are Mac User,please click download [color="#0e73b8"]MP4 to DVD Creator for Mac[/color] (support Snow Leopard, Lion)

Step 1:Add MP4 format files you want to burn to the program
After installing MP4 to DVD converter, launch it and click “Import” to import MP4 videos to collections. To create another chapter, click the “Add title” button and add more MP4 videos, no limit here. But do notice the size indicator at the bottom, if exceed the red line, you are suggested change to DVD-R 9.0G or remove some videos. Video editing is also available. These tools include: crop, trim, rotate, watermark, effects, etc.

Step 2. Author DVD menu
A menu is necessary to fully access your MP4 video on DVD disc. In “Menu” tab, there are different styles of built-in templates, frames and buttons for you to choose from. After selecting a menu template, you can add text, background music and background images to author a personalized DVD menu, on which all chapters will appear as thumbnails.

Tip: The green area at the bottom shows the size of the added MP4 videos. At the bottom, you can choose D5 or D9 to output your project and select the output quality from Fit, Standard and High.

Step 3. Preview and put MP4 on DVD
Switch to the “Preview” tab to take a look at your disc – in real-time mode. If anything needs to be changed, go to corresponding tab. Once you’re satisfied, go to the “Burn” tab to adjust settings like disc label, output target, TV standard, aspect ratio and DVD drive (if you have multiple DVD drives). Finally, click “Start” and the program will automatically to convert MP4 video to DVD.

When MP4 to DVD writing complete, the MP4 DVD disc will eject automatically so that you can directly insert into normal DVD player to watch MP4 videos on TV. Besides burning MPEG4 to DVD, you could also save MPEG4 to DVD folder, ISO image for later burning or using other DVD burning software like Nero.
smallfish
Developer
Developer

Return to Android 2D/3D Graphics - OpenGL Problems