Apply for a high risk work licence

Problems with Canvas, OpenGL, etc...

Apply for a high risk work licence

Postby ersxaer » Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:48 am

High risk work (HRW) licences are renewable, photographic and recognised nationally.
A person wishing to obtain a HRW licence must receive:
1. formal training - classroom training provided by a registered training organisation (RTO) with approval to deliver the particular course. Here is the top article about rigging courses.
2. informal learning - workplace training on a logbook supervised by someone holding the relevant HRW licence.
Learn more here or find a registered training organisation and helpful facts at
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
Posts: 130
Joined: Fri May 04, 2012 7:28 am


Return to Android 2D/3D Graphics - OpenGL Problems

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests