20% off VOB to Nook Tablet Converter-Play Thanksgiving DVD

Problems with Canvas, OpenGL, etc...

20% off VOB to Nook Tablet Converter-Play Thanksgiving DVD

Postby TomJason » Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:27 am

20% off VOB to Nook Tablet Converter-Play Thanksgiving DVD VOB movies on Nook Tablet for Mac

Good News: Pavtube Studio is going to push out profitable 2011 Thanksgiving Day Special Offer to repay customers' ardent support as well as celebrating the exciting festival time of Thanksgiving Day!

If you are hesitating to decide which tablet PC more worth buying, Amazon Kindle Fire, or Nook Tablet, You may be interested in this article. Both tablets ship a resolution of 1024x600 screens, which decides the text and video performance. But the Nook Tablet's screen is less reflective than Kindle Fire's. In comparison, Nook Tablet seems better in screen display.

When it comes to video playing, Nook Tablet also have a satisfactory video playing ability which supports a lot of video formats playing, such as MP4, AVI, WMV, 3GP, etc. Many people want to know whether Nook Tablet supports VOB videos playing or not. As we know, VOB is a video format for burning into the DVD movies, and mostly of time we can play VOB videos on Mac with QuickTime player. But for playing VOB videos on Nook Tablet, seldom people know. In order to make sure if Nook Tablet can play VOB videos from DVD disc, I did a simple test.

What I prepared: Some VOB videos that are copied from DVD disc, a USB cable for transporting VOB videos to Nook Tablet and some videos in other formats like MP4, AVI and 3GP.

First, I connected the Nook Tablet to my Mac and then I was able to copy VOB videos to Nook Tablet. After transporting all the video files to the Nook Tablet, I start the media player and take turns to play those videos.

To my surprise, VOB videos are not recognized by the player while other videos can be successfully played on Nook Tablet. When comparing the video playing experience, AVI and 3GP videos are in poor quality while the MP4 videos can be played smoothly with high video quality.

The test suggests that VOB videos are not compatible with Nook Tablet. So we need to convert VOB videos to Nook Tablet on Mac if you want to enjoy DVD VOB movies on Nook Tablet. Then, finding a useful Mac DVD VOB to Nook Tablet Converter is not an easy job because most video converter on Mac can not promise to keep high video quality when converting DVD VOB to Nook Tablet for playing.

After Goggling with the key words of "DVD VOB to Nook Tablet video converter on Mac", I find Pavtube HD Video Converter for Mac and tried it with some VOB videos. Actually the output videos are in a suitable file size with high video quality. The output format I chose was MP4 format from Android > Nook Color (*.mp4). To Convert VOB videos to Nook Tablet on Mac, advanced settings should be changed to the suitable ones. Below are my profile settings, hope this guide be helpful.

More about Pavtube Thanksgiving Day Coupons 2011:
20% off HD Video Converter for Mac

20% off Video Converter for Mac

15% off iMedia Covnerter for Mac

30% off MKV Converter for Mac

MTS/M2TS Converter for Mac + MOD Converter for Mac + TOD Converter for Mac = $29 Only
TomJason
Developer
Developer

Re: 20% off VOB to Nook Tablet Converter-Play Thanksgiving D

Postby Oliviacadd » Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:37 am

Part 1: For Windows Users

15% off Pavtube Blu-ray Video Converter Ultimate as Xmas and 2012 New Year Best Gifts
Xmas and 2012 New Year Promo Coupon Code-SAVE 50% on bundle Blu-ray/DVD Ripper & Video Converter!

Pavtube Blu-ray Video Converter Ultimate = Video Converter ($35) + DVD Ripper ($35) + Blu-ray Ripper ($49) = $119

But we price it $65! And further more 15% Discount during Christmas and 2012 New Year Promo Coupon Code Season! Now get 3-in-1 discounted bundle Blu-ray Video Converter Ultimate with $55.25 ONLY (expire by Jan 16, 2012)!

What can this bundle do for you:

* Backup commercial Blu-ray and DVD movies to computer hard disk;

* Convert Blu-ray Disc, DVD, and ISO to 1080p MKV, AVI, MP4, WMV, MOV, M4V, etc;

* Compress 1080p HD video to 720p or 480p SD common video format;

* Convert between MKV, AVI, MP4, WMV, MOV, M4V, TS, VOB, MPG, etc;

* Customize your movie collections (BD,DVD, Video) into compatible format for iOS devices (iPad, iPhone, iPod, Apple TV), Android tablets (Motorola Xoom, Acer Iconia Tab, Nook Color, BlackBerry PlayBook, and Samsung Galaxy Tab), smartphones (HTC, Motorola, BlackBerry, Samsung), and video game consoles (PS3, Xbox 360, Wii).

Find more Christmas and New Year deals at Pavtube Xmas and 2012 New Year Best Gifts.

Part 2: For Mac Users

2012 New Year Promo Discount Coupon Code-15% off Pavtube iMedia Converter Mac

Have received an iPad for Christmas gift? Or update your handset to iPhone 4S? Well, get an iMedia Converter for Mac then, since it lets you enjoy more out of your Mac and iOS devices! The iMedia Converter for Mac is an all-in-one video converter, DVD ripper and Blu-ray Ripper, which means it lets you convert Blu-rays, DVDs, TV recordings, HD (AVCHD) shootings, Flashes and many other video types into desire formats (MP4, MOV, M4V, TS, MKV, AVI, WMV, MPG, VOB, etc). You can SAVE 15% if you purchase iMedia Converter for Mac now at Pavtube 2012 New Year Discount Code.

Buy iMedia Converter for Mac with 15% OFF

More features of the software:

* Rip Blu-ray/DVD to Mac HDD in MP4, AVI, MOV, M4V, MKV, MPG and more formats;

* Convert HD MKV, AVI, WMV, etc for playback on iPad, iPhone, iPod, Apple TV;

* Convert HD footages (MTS, M2TS, M2T, MXF, TOD, MOD, MOV) to iMovie and Final Cut editable codec (Apple Intermediate Codec, DV, ProRes, etc);

* Restore DVR TiVo files to lossless MPEG files or convert TiVo to desired formats;

* Convert among other common videos such as flash videos, Quicktime videos, CD files, digital video files, Matroska files, etc.

* Extract audio tracks from the source discs and clips for personal use;

* Edit the video and movie clips by trimming, cropping, watermarking, flipping, etc.

More discounted Video Converter, DVD Ripper and Blu-ray Ripper for Mac applications are available at Pavtube Christmas and 2012 New Year Special Offer and Promotion Deals.
Oliviacadd
Senior Developer
Senior Developer

Return to Android 2D/3D Graphics - OpenGL Problems