20% OFF Mac MXF transcoder-Encode Canon C300 MXF to ProRes for Final Cut Pro
20% OFF Canon Camera file transcode-Log and Transfer Canon C300 MXF to Final Cut Pro
Hot News! You may get coupon code of Canon Camera file transcode at Pavtube Limited Time Discount for 2012 Euro page.
20% off (HD) Video Converter (windows or mac)
20% off MXF Converter (windows or mac)
Canon C300 is a popular professional camcorder which released not long ago, you may have bought this camcorder for professional use, it can help us record vivid high-definition videos. Canon C300 recorded video files are in MXF format. MXF file is often used in Sony, Panasonic and canon high-end cameras and camcorders, it is good to record videos, but MXF files are not easy to use because many editing software and devices can't read MXF format videos, such as Apple Final Cut Pro, iMovie, etc.
You may want to transfer C300 MXF to FCP for editing, but FCP doesn't support import MXF files directly. Now, Pavtube MXF Converter for Mac is a good tool for you. This professional MXF transcoder for Mac can help you recode C300 MXF files to Final Cut Pro, as FCP best supported video format is ProRes 422 codec MOV format, Pavtube MXF Converter for Mac can convert C300 MXF files to ProRes or other formats you need, you can transfer MXF files on Mac OS X freely with Pavtube MXF Converter for Mac, below is a guide for you to convert C300 MXF to FCP ProRes for editing.
1. Download Pavtube Mac MXF to Final Cut Pro Converter, it’s a good MXF converter/transfer on Mac.
2. Install and launch this Canon MXF files transcoder for Mac, import the C300 MXF files to the converter.
3. Click format column to choose output format, for editing Canon C300 MXF files in Final Cut Pro, you can choose Final Cut Pro -> Apple ProRes 422 (*.mov).
4. You can click properties to adjust the audio stream ID if you find the C300 MXF no sound.
Besides, you can click settings button to adjust the resolution, bitrate, etc. Just customize the parameters to meet your need.
5. Click convert button to start convert C300 MXF files to ProRes for FCP, what's more, with this MXF converter you can transfer MXF to QuickTime for playback.
Now you may have known how to convert/transfer canon C300 MXF to FCP, just follow the steps above and have a try, you can edit C300 MXF footages in Final Cut Pro on Mac easily.
More Tricks for Canon Camera files transcode, click Pavtube Canon Column:
How to Edit Canon C300 MXF recording on iMovie?
How to convert XF105 MXF files to Apple ProRes 422 for FCP X?
Import Canon Rebel T4i (EOS 650D) MOV to iMovie for editing
Convert Canon 5D Mark III MOV to FCP X with Apple ProRes codec
. . . . . .
Pavtube iMedia Converter for Mac can convert 1080p cameras/camcorders footages to editable HD video formats for non-linear editing software like iMovie, Final Cut Express, Final Cut Pro, Final Cut Studio, Avid, Adobe Premiere etc. The HD footage can be compressed to SD video clips for storage when you wanna save storage space.