What's good android recovery software for android users

Tutorials with advanced 'difficulty' and more Lines of Code.

What's good android recovery software for android users

Postby Tailser » Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:39 am

Wrongly formatted SD card on your Android phone and lost important photos? No worry. Here I'd like to share a good android recovery software with all android users
With this android recovery tool, all your android photos,videos and other data can get back easily.

First, install and run the program on your computer.

Step1. Connect Android to computer

Directly connect your Android phone to the computer with a USB cable, without needing to take the SD card out of the phone. When it appears as a hard disk on your computer, the program will detect it as follows.

Step2. Scan lost data

After connecting the Android phone to the program, click on the “Start” to find out all lost data from the SD card on your Android.

Step3. Preview and check

All recoverable data are categorized as different file types, such as archive, audio, graphic, video, etc. You can preview the photos in original quality, and check the other files one by one.

Step4. Recover

Check the single file or the whole file type that you want back, and click on the “Recover” to save on your computer.

So why not get this smart this android recovery tool to help you get your android phone data back now?
Tailser
Junior Developer
Junior Developer

Re: What's good android recovery software for android users

Postby Tailser » Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:41 am

Take a look at what types of Android devices this Android Phone Data Recovery supports:
HTC myTouch 3G Slide, Flyer, Inspire 4G, Sensation (G14), Wildfire S (G13), Desire S (G12), Incredible S (G11), etc.

Motorola Motorola Milestone, Motorola Defy(ME525)

Acer Acer Liquid metal S120, Acer iConia Tab A500

Google Google Nexus One, Google Nexus S

LG LG P970, LG Optimus 2X, LG Vortex

Asus Asus A10, Asus Eee Pad

Samsung Galaxy SII(i9100), Ace S5830, GT-I9000, Droid Charge, Tab P1000, GT-P7500

ZTE ZTE Blade V880

Lenovo Lenovo lephone

Sony Ericsson Xperia X10, X8i(E15i), X10i, LT15i

HUAWEI HUAWEI U8800, HUAWEI U8220, HUAWEI S7 Slim

MEIZU MEIZU M9
Other Other Android devices

Enjoy this android data recovery tip.
Tailser
Junior Developer
Junior Developer

Return to Advanced Tutorials