Transfer PVR to Windows Movie Maker

Tutorials with advanced 'difficulty' and more Lines of Code.

Transfer PVR to Windows Movie Maker

Postby katherin » Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:49 am

“Recently I really enjoy using the PVR to record my favorite TV programs or playback. I know that this PVR stores programs in a hard-disk drive, which is means I can export the files and import them to my PC, right? Now I wonder if I can load PVR to my Galaxy Tabso that I can watch them anywhere. If so, how can I make it?”

Well, that’s a really good question. PVR is a good device to play back TV programs, but it comes codec problem to play the files everywhere. To solve this, you need a video converter. Here you can have a try with iOrgsoft PVR Video Converter(video file converter Mac). It is a user-friendly converter which enables you to transfer all files into any target format. Like to ConvertPVR to WMV

You don’t believe? Let’s read about the steps below:

STEP1 Import files from your PVR to the Video Converter
Before the first step, you may download the program and get it installed, also, launch it for ready. After that, load your PVR files on it. Import the files by hitting the “Add Files” button.

STEP2 Choose an output format
Here, you may choose the output format in the “Convert to” bar as follow: “Samsung”→ “Samsung Galaxy Tab(*.avi)”.

STEP3 Start to reformat PVR to Galaxy Tab
Lastly, click the “Convert” button and you can start converting. Finally, find your processed files by hitting the “Open” option in the low-right corner of the interface.

Related articles:
How to convert PVR to Windows Movie Maker
How to changeM4A to WMA(conversion for audio files to another audio format)
How to changeMP4 to iTunes(conversion for video files to audio format)
katherin
Experienced Developer
Experienced Developer

Return to Advanced Tutorials