Transfer Blu-ray to iPhone 5S for playing

Tutorials with advanced 'difficulty' and more Lines of Code.

Transfer Blu-ray to iPhone 5S for playing

Postby tidasaha » Sat Sep 21, 2013 10:29 am

As Apple claimed iPhone 5s is the first iPhone to come in bold, brilliant color. So now you can have an amazing smartphone that expresses your personality, too. It comes in five unlike-anything-else colors white, pink, yellow, blue and green. Have you got one yet? I've got a yellow one and wonderful experience till now. This page I aim to share the experience playing Blu-ray collection on iPhone 5s.
As a movie fan, I've stored kinds of Blu-ray discs in my home. In order to make full use of these disc movies, streaming them to the new iPhone 5s is a great choice. While, iPhone 5s as the other iDevices can't play BD directly. In this case, I need to rip and convert Blu-ray to iPhone 5s playable video first.
The Blu-ray ripping tool I'm using is Aovsoft Blu-ray Ripper-that is what I wanna recommend to you also. It is professionalized in dealing with Blu-ray discs, DVD discs, Blu-ray/DVD ISO, IFO image file, Blu-ray, DVD folders. It could rip and convert 1080p Blu-ray and 720p DVD movies to any video format you want. And especially for iPhone users, there are many optimized presets for different iPhone versions. I've successfully rip my BD, DVD collection to .mp4 videos for my iPhone 5s with the perfect image, audio quality. For Mac users, Mac Blu-ray Ripper is right for you. If you are also planning to get Blu-ray, DVD movies onto iPhone 5s, just follow me to learn how to convert Blu-ray to iPhone 5s.
Image Image
How to convert and play Blu-ray on iPhone 5s?
Note that the guide below uses Blu-ray Ripper for Windows (Including Windows 8) screenshots. The way to rip video from Blu-ray for iPhone 5s on Mac is almost the same. Please just make sure you've downloaded the right version.
1. Import Blu-ray movie
Download, install and launch Blu-ray Ripper for iPhone 5s. Then click Disc button to import the Blu-ray or DVD movie. Loaded files will be presented on the left item bar. As the picture below shows, you can preview your Blu-ray, DVD files.
2. Set subtitles and audio track
When the Blu-ray movie is loaded, you can select subtitles and audio track (English, French, German, Spanish...) for each chapter. Expand the BD, DVD folder to check movie chapters.
3. Select an output format for iPhone 5s
Set compatible format for iPhone 5s via tapping “Format” bar. For ripping Blu-ray to iPhone 5s, I recommend you choose “iPhone > iPhone 4S H.264 HD 1080P(*.mp4)” as the output format.
Tips: If you like, you can click “Settings” to change the video encoder, resolution, frame rate, etc. I find bitrate higher results in big file size, and lower visible quality loss.
4. Start ripping
The last step is to click Convert button to being ripping your Blu-ray/DVD to MP4 videos for playing on iPhone 5s. When the conversion finishes, click Open to get the ripped videos, add them to iTunes and then sync them to your iPhone 5s. Just enjoy the movies!
tidasaha
Experienced Developer
Experienced Developer

Return to Advanced Tutorials