Recover Lost & Deleted SMS from iPhone 3GS without backup

Tutorials with advanced 'difficulty' and more Lines of Code.

Recover Lost & Deleted SMS from iPhone 3GS without backup

Postby cheikh52 » Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:28 am

Have no idea of getting back the deleted messages on iPhone 3GS? Accidentally erased the messages after upgrading iPhone 3GS iOS? Data loss is a common program in daily life. Many people are confused of it. If you lost the messages on iPhone 3GS without backup, don't worry, it is still possible to restore them.

Dr.Fone (iPhone 3GS) is a security program that can recover lost text messages as well as message attachments like photos and videos from iPhone 3GS without backup. Moreover, it can also restore iPhone 3GS SMS by extracting iTunes backup file. This program supports iPhone 3GS with iOS 4/5/6.

Video Demo:
Record online music on Mac
cheikh52
Master Developer
Master Developer

Re: Recover Lost & Deleted SMS from iPhone 3GS without backu

Postby loveqrecover » Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:48 am

Get Back and recover Iphone Lost Contacts,Messages,Photos from iOS devices iPhone, iPad, iPod

Wondershare iphone data recovery is the World's 1st iPhone/iPad/iPod Data Recovery software for personal users that can recover data directly from iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch, including contacts, photos, videos, SMS, iMessages, call history, notes, reminders, voice memos, etc., as well as recover data from iTunes backup file.

Full recovery in situations below:

Deleted data without iTunes backup from iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPad 1 & iPod Touch 4G Previous data from iTunes backup for all iOS devices Data loss after your device is crashed, smashed, broken or lost Data loss after Jailbreak, iOS upgrade, factory settings restore Recover up to 12 file formats

There are 2 solutions to recover recover iphone ipad ipod lost data--recover iphone SMS messages,Contacts,Photos,Videos,App,calendar, notes, call history and more.

1.Recover data from iOS Device
Scan iOS device directly to find data deleted recently,or data lost due to inaccessible iOS,download the right version for your iPhone 4 (GSM & CDMA), iPhone 3GS, iPad 1 or iPod touch 4.

2.Recover from iTunes Backup File
Scan iTunes backup files if you deleted data for a long time,failed to recover from iOS device directly,or lost iOS device,Recover data for any iOS device like iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, etc.By extracting the previous iTunes backup with any version of the software. It supports the newest iOS 6 when you use this recovery mode!

Wondershare iphone data recovery support iphone 5,iphone 4S,iphone 4,iphone 3GS data recovery.

Transfer all iphone data to computer for backup,backup iphone SMS messages,Contact and Call list to computer,because iTunes only support transfer Multimedia files,you need use the third software to manage your SMS messages,Contact and Call list on computer.

Cucusoft iPhone Backup Tool Kits can easily backup and transfer iPhone songs, videos, photos, SMS, call list, contacts and books(you purchased via iBook Store) to computer. And even enable your iPhone as a removable hard disk. Backup all data from iphone/iphone3G/iphone3GS/iphone4/iphone5 to computer.

Cucusoft iPhone Backup Tool Kits Support iOS 6,iOS 5,iOS 4 system and more.

Iphone to Mac Transfer--Backup SMS messages,contacts,call list,games,songs, videos, books, photos ePub, TV Shows,PDF, Audiobook, Voice Memo, Ringtone and podcasts to Mac

Free download iMacsoft iPhone to Mac Transfer Support iOS 6,iOS 5,iOS 4 system and more.

Run on Winodws: Free download Iphone 4 Data Recovery

Free download Free download Iphone 4S Data Recovery

Free download Iphone 5 Data Recovery

Free download Iphone 3GS Data Recovery

Run on Mac: iTunes data recovery software on Mac--Recover from iTunes backup file for iphone,ipod and ipad( you have Synced iphone/ipod/ipad data to iTunes ) on Mac,Recover deleted/lost iPhone Photos, Contacts,SMS Messages,video and more from iTunes backup files
loveqrecover
Experienced Developer
Experienced Developer

Postby JamesGarner » Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:46 am

So I now have an iPhone 4. I was able to restore my latest 3GS backup, but none of my applications transferred over. I was wondering if anyone knows how to manually add applications onto a new iphone. I found my apps on my local hard drive, but dragging and dropping them in itunes doesnt work. How can I recover iPhone lost data I lost?

Data loss on your iPhone is an unbearable thing, though there are lots of reasons that could cause such a problem. Well, your worry for data loss can end up here now. No matter you lost it due to accidental deletion or device broken, there are ways for you to retrieve it. This article is going to show you how to recover iPhone data including notes, photos, videos, text messages, contacts and calendar directly from your iPhone, or recover from your old backup by using an iPhone recovery software called Tenorshare iTunes Data Recovery.

Here I show you steps to recover iPhone Mac data you lost or deleted by mistake.
What's first, make sure iTunes doesn’t automatically sync with the iPhone when connected.
1. Get this iPhone recovery software and install it to a Mac OS X based on computer.
2. Select the iPhone backup file and click on "Start Scan" to look for the latested backup files. (Well, this back up file is not the files you have backed up by selecting Preferences > Backup and restore.)
3. After a few seconds, all the contents of the backup file will be scanned out and displayed in categories listed as Contacts, Call History, Messages, Notes and Photos. I was able to preview each of photos and decide which ones to get back or just select all.
4. Click "Recover" button in the bottom of the interface. And select a destination to save recovered photos. I can even export my photos to my iPhone again.

Lost your notes, messages, contacts and photos on your iPhone 4s? Here I show you steps for iPhone data recovery to guice you how recover iPhone data.

How can I recover iPhone files I lost? By using an iPhone data recovery software, you can make it at ease.

By using an iPhone data recovery software, you can get your messages, notes, photos and contacts back at ease. Learn how to recover iphone data in minutes.

how to recover data from iPhone
recover data from iPhone
recover deleted data from iPhone
recover deleted files from iPhone
how to recover files from iPhone
iPhone 4S data recovery
iPhone 4 data recovery
Lost photos, videos and music files on your Samsung/HTC/BlackBerry mobile phone? You may formatted the SD card of your phone by accident or deleted files occasionally. Now worry about mobile phone data recovery. You can recover files from mobile phone with ease. Look at the easy tutorial! http://www.any-data-recovery.com
JamesGarner
Junior Developer
Junior Developer

Postby Filoid » Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:23 am

Backup and Restore iPhone SMS on PC

If you're looking to backup and restore iPhone SMS on computer, Backuptrans iPhone SMS Backup & Restore is the best choice which lets you do it in just a few easy steps. It offers all solutions for all serious iPhone users. It not only supports iPhone SMS to computer backup & export, but also enables users to restore SMS backup from computer database to a new iPhone or back to your old iPhone. No other iPhone utility softtware does more.

Features:
1 Backup iPhone SMS to computer
2 Restore SMS to iPhone from PC
3 Export iPhone SMS to document files such as txt, csv, doc or html
4 Import SMS to iPhone from iTunes Backup
5 Print out iPhone SMS messages in conversations
6 iMessage supported also
7 Supports latest iOS 6 and iPhone 5

Read more: http://www.backuptrans.com/iphone-sms-backup-restore.html
Free Download it to try.

Backup and Restore iPhone SMS on Mac

If you're looking to backup and restore iPhone SMS on Mac, Backuptrans iPhone SMS Backup & Restore for Mac is the best choice which lets you do it in just a few easy steps. It offers all solutions for all serious iPhone users. It not only supports iPhone SMS to Mac backup & export, but also enables users to restore SMS backup from Mac database to a new iPhone or back to your old iPhone. No other iPhone utility softtware does more.

Features:
1 Backup iPhone SMS to Mac
2 Restore SMS to iPhone from Mac
3 Export iPhone SMS to document files such as txt, csv, doc or html
4 Import SMS to iPhone from iTunes Backup
5 Print out iPhone SMS messages in conversations
6 iMessage supported also
7 Supports latest iOS 6 and iPhone 5

Read more: http://www.backuptrans.com/iphone-sms-backup-restore-for-mac.html
Free Download it to try.
Filoid
Master Developer
Master Developer

Postby Filoid » Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:24 am

The best way to backup iPhone SMS to computer. No Jailbreak required.

Many iPhone users can't backup SMS to anywhere until the SMS box is full, and then they have to delete all of them to prevent iPhone rejecting new SMS receiving? Backuptrans iPhone SMS Backup & Restore is a great tool to help you easily backup iPhone SMS to computer local database without any SMS loss. The following article will show you the detailed solution on how to backup iPhone SMS to computer step by step:

Step1: Install the software on computer and run it

Run Backuptrans iPhone SMS Backup & Restore and connect iPhone to computer with USB cable. Then our software will automatically read SMS messages from your iPhone and show them on its main interface:

Tip: Clicking the device title in Devices list will show all SMS messages. To view only the sms with a single friend like Iris, just click the contact name like "Iris' on the left list.

Note: Before you run the software, please make sure you have installed iTunes 10.0 or above on your computer and turned off "iCloud Backup" on your iPhone. Also, you need to enter correct passcode on iPhone if your iPhone is protected with a passcode.

Step2-A: Backup all iPhone SMS to computer
1) Click the iPhone in Devices list.
2) Turn to top toolbar and press "Backup SMS to Local Database" button or go File -> Backup SMS to Local Database.

Tip: Or you can right click the iPhone in Devices list and then choose "Backup SMS from this iPhone to Local Database".

Step2-B: Backup iPhone SMS with a single contact to computer
1) Click your wanted contact name under device.
2) Turn to top toolbar and press "Backup SMS to Local Database" button or go File -> Backup SMS to Local Database.

Tip: Or you can right click the contact name and then choose "Backup SMS with this contact to Local Database".

Step3: Select a database to save messages
Select a database to save messages. To ceate a new database for your iPhone, simply enter a new database name. Click Confirm to continue.

Backup successfully.

How easy and fast! Now you can click the backup file to view, export or print SMS on computer with Backuptrans iPhone SMS Backup & Restore. You can even restore SMS from the database backup file back to your iPhone any time you want.

Free download Backuptrans iPhone SMS Backup & Restore to your computer to try or read more detail from http://www.backuptrans.com/iphone-sms-backup-restore.html

Related tutorial:
How to restore SMS to iPhone from computer?
How to backup iPhone SMS to Mac?
Filoid
Master Developer
Master Developer

Postby sambbosh » Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:23 am

If you want get photos (camera roll, photo library) back after deleting them from iphone 4, you can use Dr.Fone (iPhone 4) to directly scan and recover lost photos from your iPhone 4. This video shows you how to recover photos within three steps.

Watch Video Demo:

------------------------------------------------------------

Dr.Fone for Windows is the World's 1st iPhone/iPad/iPod Data Recovery software for personal users that can recover data directly from iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch, including contacts, photos, videos, SMS, iMessages, call history, notes, reminders, voice memos, etc., as well as recover data from iTunes backup file.
* Directly Recover from iPhone 4(GSM & CDMA)/3GS, iPad 1 & iPod touch 4
* Extract iTunes Backup for all iOS (supporting iOS 6) Devices, including iPhone 5/4S
* Data loss after your device is crashed, broken, lost, Jailbreak, iOS upgrade

Dr.Fone for Mac can help you easily recover photos, contacts, text messages, and more on iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Retrieve lost & deleted data directly from your iOS device, or via its iTunes backup file.
* Directly recover from your iPhone 4/3GS, iPad 1&iPod touch 4 or iTunes backup
* For all other iOS devices, like iPhone 5, iPad mini, iPod touch 5; via iTunes backup
* Recover up to 12 file types, including photos, contacts, messages, videos, notes...

Related Tutorials:
Retrieve iPhone 5 Lost or Deleted Files
Restore iPhone 4S Data from Backup on Mac
Backup, Transfer and Manage iPhone 4 on Mac
sambbosh
Senior Developer
Senior Developer

Postby sunmykim » Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:54 am

I thought all hope was lost because my iphone synced AFTER I was able to restore my backup files. It has taken me about 8 hours total to figure this all out and you need to do a lot of manual work. I had to email myself all of my notes. I had to to look back at all my old texts to try and find my contacts. it took a while but when all hope is lost this is what you need to do!
• How to Restore Deleted Contacts on iPhone
• How to Recover Deleted SMS from iPhone
• How to Recover Lost Data from iOS
• How to Restore iPhone From iTunes Backup Files
• How to Recover Deleted Photos from iPhone
• How to Recover Deleted Videos on iPhone
sunmykim
Freshman
Freshman

Postby hualiuing » Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:33 am

20% discount to buy Wondershare iphone data recovery,or free download and trial iphone data recovery in www.recovery-iphone.com

All-in-on iphone&iTues data recovery: Recover iphone lost data computer directly,or recover from iTunes Backup File

Run on Winodws: Free download Iphone 4 Data Recovery,more information about Wondershare iphone 4 Data Recovery

Free download Free download Iphone 4S Data Recovery,more information about Wondershare iphone 4 S Data Recovery

Free download Iphone 5 Data Recovery,more information about Wondershare iphone 5 Data Recovery

Free download Iphone 3GS Data Recovery,more information about Wondershare iphone 3GS Data Recovery

Run on Mac:

Free download iPhone Data Recovery Mac,more information about Free download iPhone Data Recovery(Mac)

iTunes data recovery software on Mac--Recover from iTunes backup file for iphone,ipod and ipad( you have Synced iphone/ipod/ipad data to iTunes ) on Mac,Recover deleted/lost iPhone Photos, Contacts,SMS Messages,video and more from iTunes backup files,with Wondershare Data Recovery for iTunes,you also can Recover Data for iPad and iPod,including video,music,photo and other files.

How to recover/restore iphone lost data with iPhone data recovery software directly without backuped to iTunes?

Free download a data recovery for iPhone first: Wondershare data recovery For iphone 4, Fore iphone 3GS Recovery (for Windows users)

Wondershare Data Recovery for iTunes (for Mac users)

This use guide can help you recover/restore iphone lost data with iPhone data recovery software directly without backuped to iTunes,and how to recover Previous Data from iTunes Backup?

This recovery mode allows you to recover your previous data by extracting iTunes backup. You can use this recover mode to find your previous data that you failed to directly recover from your device, or you lost your device.

Step 1. Select iTunes backup file to scan

When launching the program, you’ll be lead to the Recover from iOS Device mode (the default mode). Switch to “Recover from iTunes Backup File”.

Here, all your iTunes backup files of your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch which has ever synced with iTunes on this computer will be automatically found and listed. Select the one of yours and click Start Scan to begin iTunes backup extracting.

Step 2. Preview and recover previous data

After the scan, all your data backed up by iTunes can be found and displayed in categories. You can preview them one by one before recovery.

Then you can selectively mark and recover those you want by pressing Recover button at the bottom.

Note: Don't sync your device with iTunes when you realize that you've lost data, or the iTunes backup file will be updated after the sync, if you want to recover them through this recovery mode.

Note: Before you upgrade iOS 6,you must backup all iphone,ipod,ipad data to Mac or Windows computer---including SMS messages,Contacts,Music songes,Video,App,ect,only that you important data may never lost

Backup iphone to Windows computer

Free download Cucusoft iPhone Backup Tool Kits--transfer iphone SMS messages contacts,Call list,games,songs, videos, books, photos and so on to computer for backup,More inforemation>>>

Free download Cucusoft iPhone iPad iPod to Computer--Transfer songs, videos, photos, play lists from iPad iPhone or iPod to computer or iTunes for backup,More inforemation>>>

Free download Cucusoft iPhone Contacts + SMS Backup--Transfer iphone 5,iphone 4S,iphone 4,iphone 3GS Contact or SMS message to computer for backup,More inforemation>>>

Backup iphone to Mac

Free download iMacsoft iPhone to Mac Transfer--transfer iphone SMS messages contacts,Call list,games,songs, videos, books, photos and so on to Mac for backup,More inforemation>>>

Free download VGo iPod iPhone to Mac Transfer- -Transfer songs, videos, photos, play lists from iPad iPhone or iPod to Mac or iTunes for backup,More inforemation>>>

hualiuing
Junior Developer
Junior Developer

Postby lamar25 » Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:57 am

Watch Video Demo:

Wondershare MobileGo for iOS can help you transfer music, movies, TV Shows, music videos, iTunes U, podcasts, audiobooks, playlist, contacts, SMS, photos and more from iPad/iPhone/iPod to computer/iTunes easily, and vice verse.

Different from iTunes, it can convert music and extract music from video to iOS devices directly. Moreover, you can share files freely between your iPad, iPhone and iPod without erasing anything!

* Transfer Media files to iTunes/PC, and vice verse
* Copy photos, albums between iPhone, iPad, iPod and Computer(Windows 8)
* Fully Manage Your iPhone Contacts & SMS without iTunes
* Import various kinds of music and video incompatible with iTunes
* Directly transfer music, photos, contacts, SMS and more between different iOS devices with one click

Other Software:

MobileTrans - One Click to Transfer contacts, transfer SMS, call logs, photos, music, videos and apps from Phone to Phone
Video Demo: http://www.youtube.com/p/LM9xqAehwyp6tKyEbgkP5TNUOBjTcNOV

iPhone Data Recovery - Get Back Lost Contacts, Photos, SMS, Video and More Directly from iOS devices or iTunes backup
Video Demo: http://www.youtube.com/p/wnbjGdjLtV5P_CRGLuUaoZY4iNCmjvgb
lamar25
Senior Developer
Senior Developer

Postby sannyfairy60 » Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:53 am

In order to recover lost and deleted sms from iPhone 3GS without backup, the only option left is to use iPhone data recovery tool which shows you complete recovery of the lost iphone messages in just few minutes, It is efficiently capable to perform recovery of almost all iphone files in a few simple clicks.

For additional info, you must click on the following:
http://www.iphoneimagerecovery.com/ipho ... rymode.php
sannyfairy60
Once Poster
Once Poster

Postby Lenaly » Thu May 23, 2013 7:35 am

I accidently deleted my messages, and synced my iphone to iTunes as hoping to recover my messages from an iTunes backup, I had set my phone to backup every time it should connect iphone to my laptop, but evidently it does not actually backup at all. Now my friends I need to recover iPhone text messages to date.

Help needed.

Hoping for a technical for iPhone sms recovery response.
Lenaly
Experienced Developer
Experienced Developer

Postby Matislsm » Wed Sep 18, 2013 4:10 am

There is a good way to recover the deleted or lost SMS from your iPhone. You can achieve it by only 2 steps.
First of all, The interface on your screen will just like below picture. Just select your iPhone backup file and click "Start Scan".
After the scan, all files on your iPhone backup file will be divided and displayed in the program into different folders like contacts, messages, note, safari, etc. For lost messages, you only need to choose "Messages" and check the detailed info under this category.
After you learn, you can download this software with free and have a try.

read more:http://www.coolmuster.com/ios-recovery/how-to-recover-deleted-sms-from-iphone.html
Matislsm
Once Poster
Once Poster

Postby wingwing28 » Mon Sep 23, 2013 7:34 am

Even you don't have the backup, you are still be able to reocver deleted SMS from iPhone. Using the iPhone Data Recovery, you can directly scan the iPhone and retrieve your desired SMS. What's more, you can preview the contents to make sure the exactly messages. It works well with the latest iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4 and other previous versions, even for iPad and iPod Touch.
wingwing28
Freshman
Freshman

Return to Advanced Tutorials