How to Recover Contacts from iPhone after iOS update?

Tutorials with advanced 'difficulty' and more Lines of Code.

How to Recover Contacts from iPhone after iOS update?

Postby slncxd » Fri Oct 11, 2013 4:28 am

I buy a new iPhone 5 last week, I am importing contacts from SIM card to the iPhone 5, all those contacts including my new friends and new business partners. Last night, I update my iPhone 5 to iOS 7 system, but after ios 7 upgrade, all of my important contacts were lost. I want to know how to recover lost contacts from iPhone? In addition, if I accident deleted contacts on iPhone, are there any way to recover iPhone 5S contacts when I deleted them.

You may "Clean Recent" call logs by mistake on your iPhone 5 and iPhone 4s and lost all your call history. Sometime, you may have to restore your iPhone 4 due to some reason and all your call history was erased. In these cases, it doesn't mean your contact deleted, you can still recover contacts from iphone after you accidentally deleted or lost them somehow.

Here are two easy methods to get your deleted or lost contacts back from iPhone:
One. Recover contacts from iPhone yourself via iTune:
1. Connect your phone with iTune on computer
2. Right-click or control-click on the iPhone icon under iDevice on iTunes
3. Select "Restore from Backup" from the given options
4. After it finishs, your contacts are back to your iPhone

Important Note: This works only if you have made a backup for your contacts on iTunes.

Two. Recover contacts from iPhone by using third party iPhone contact recovery software
If you have no backup for your contacts, you can download iPhone contacts recovery software in order to overcome the problem and restore iPhone contacts loss. Still you have not recovered lost contact from iPhone, some on-line applications also available which can be helpful in restoring precious contact details, probably will be able to find the solution to some extent.

If you require an exact solution to the given issue download software from http://www.recovery-iphone.com/ , use software and recover contacts from iPhone.

With the help of iPhone Data Recovery you can also do the following:
* Get contacts back from iPhone automatically within a few minutes
* Retrieve all lost or deleted contacts, SMS messages, pictures, notes, etc. from iPhone 5, 4S, 4 and 3GS
* No need of manual configuration or specific technology and skill

You can easily switch your iPhone 5S to iPhone 5/4 and iPhone 4s without the loss of your important contacts, You can easily upgrade your firmware without fear contact loss and it is compatible with Windows as well as Mac.

Resource from:

iPhone Contacts Recovery to restore Lost or Deleted Contacts

How to Recover Contacts from iPhone 5S

The best way to recover iPhone 5 Contacts

How to recover iPhone lost SMS messages
slncxd
Freshman
Freshman

Re: How to Recover Contacts from iPhone after iOS update?

Postby Jammy » Fri Oct 25, 2013 5:08 am

You have two way to recover contacts from iphone after iOS update.
1. scan the iPhone and get the contacts back.
2. regain the contacts from iTunes backup.

Tutorials:
How to Recover Lost Contacts from iPhone iOS 7
How to Recover Lost Contacts from iPhone iOS 7 on Mac
Jammy
Junior Developer
Junior Developer

Return to Advanced Tutorials