HELP ME TO CREATE A MOBILE APPLICATION

Tutorials with advanced 'difficulty' and more Lines of Code.

HELP ME TO CREATE A MOBILE APPLICATION

Postby discover_dileep » Tue Oct 28, 2008 1:14 pm

HI
I HAVE TO CREATE A LOGIN PAGE WITH USER NAME AND PASSWORD WITH REMEMBER ME OPTION FOR EXISTING ONE.AFTER SUBMITTING BUTTON AFTER IT WILL GO TO SERVER SIDE TO CHECK WHETHER IT IS VALID USERNAME OR NOT?WHEN IT WILLL BE VALID USER THEN IT WIL GO TO NEXT SCREEN.
NOW MY QUESTION IS THAT AFTER FILLING USER NAME AND PASSWORD HOW CAN I CONNECT IT TO THE SERVER DATA BASE USING SQLITE DATABAS TO VALIDATE MY USER NAME AND PASSWORD.
I HAVE ATTACHED THE SCREEN SHOT.
THANKS
DILU

[Mod]Please don't use caps only!
discover_dileep
Developer
Developer

Postby plusminus » Tue Oct 28, 2008 3:15 pm

1. I've heard that people using CAPS LOCK all time have inferiority complexes :shock:
2. I see no screenshot
3. the client should not have the login data of your remore database
4. do a http-post and do the database-query i.e. with PHP
Image | Android Development Community / Tutorials
plusminus
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby discover_dileep » Wed Oct 29, 2008 6:41 am

1.First of al thanks for replying my queries.

2. From next onwards i wont use caps only.and any one will feel inferior in front of u like great scholar.

3. now the thing is that i am a new developer,in fact just now ui have completed my engineering.so i dont have so much of idea about programming.

4.Actually i have to create a application with user id and password .if user id will be valid one then it will go to next page otherwise user will go for registration page for completing registration.user id and password will be on first page with remember me option .This is about my first page .

5.With the hep of DROIDDRAW Kit i am able to create the login page design.But i donno how to send the user id and password to server side.till now i have created only login page that too with the help of DROIDDRAW.
discover_dileep
Developer
Developer

Re

Postby Quest » Thu Oct 30, 2008 3:43 pm

Hi Deelip,

Thing is that you need to make a HTTP connection to the remote server for authenticating the user name and password.Once the user name and password authenticated successfully you can show the next screen ,else if not authenticated then show the registration screen.

Search this forum with keyword http login use may find some code for your help.

Thanks

Quest
Quest
Junior Developer
Junior Developer

Postby discover_dileep » Fri Oct 31, 2008 6:37 am

thanks a lot quest.
discover_dileep
Developer
Developer

Return to Advanced Tutorials