For Beginning Android developer

Tutorials with advanced 'difficulty' and more Lines of Code.

For Beginning Android developer

Postby hariomsingh001 » Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:31 pm

hey any one suggest me some good books for start learning android development....
plz......
thanks.......
hariomsingh001
Once Poster
Once Poster

Re: For Beginning Android developer

Postby Openxcell » Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:35 am

I would say that you must prefer to get all information through blogs which many android developer are posting with all source code downloaded. These how it will help you to learn interesting stuff with android development.
Openxcell
Experienced Developer
Experienced Developer

Postby alex-3D » Mon Dec 26, 2011 5:12 am

Hi! Try to read this article about Android applications building. I've found it really useful:
http://www.enterra-inc.com/techzone/usi ... _building/
This seems to be quite easy and intuitive. Good luck!
Alex.
alex-3D
Freshman
Freshman

Postby nymo » Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:47 am

check out http://androidweekly.net (its free)
they often post links for android dev beginners :)
nymo
Freshman
Freshman

Postby DeepthiSandeep » Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:02 am

hi,
I started with the official site http://developer.android.com and from this site you will get a base in android. Also visit blogs ,that would surely help.
DeepthiSandeep
Freshman
Freshman

Postby hgft » Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:56 am

Coach Outlet Online Sale is with imperfections which consist of cuts, scars, and scratches will exist, the grain in its organically grown problem has between one of the most considerable dietary fibers strength, and getting a last end result between one of the most considerable durability. The grain also has organically grown breathability, resulting in increased comfort using the path from the wearer.

Louis Vuitton Outlet could possibly be one of the most well-known is not necessarily one of the most ideal for you! possibly the most current quarter round shoulder bag with fluorescent color provides you a shine in the moment, desire to possess the urge to it immediately; But possibly your pores and skin color could possibly be the earth beside the handbag could possibly be one of the most make you fondle admiringly joker choice.

Louis Vuitton Outlet supply reduce, the weakening from the role, tiny haystack in slender whole body once more and again. the right way to purchase Louis Vuitton bags That's between the powerful cohesion when Cunningham lancelet find yourself isolated point, allow wind and bad weather insulation, yr pursuing year, pile of grass system earlier short increased grass blanketed with it or bi erosion.

Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck are the proud parents of a newborn son! The 39-year-old actress gave birth to the couple's third child in Santa Monica, Calif., a source tells Us Weekly. The family's newest addition joins older sisters Violet, 6, and Seraphina, 3. “I would have thought [Ben] wanted a boy]. At first … I really thought so,” Jen, who kept the baby's gender under wraps, told Jay Leno last month.
hgft
Experienced Developer
Experienced Developer

Postby SusanGray » Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:39 am

1. Choice of IDE
2. Develop for the masses
3. Forget the Emulator, get the Real Deal
4. Don't like XML? Too bad
5. Use modular UI structure
6. You need a Designer
7. Use Android-specific solutions where applicable