Strict Standards: Non-static method utf_normalizer::nfc() should not be called statically in /www/htdocs/w006661d/anddev/includes/utf/utf_tools.php on line 1781
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 1007: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 1007: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)

Strict Standards: Non-static method utf_normalizer::nfc() should not be called statically in /www/htdocs/w006661d/anddev/includes/utf/utf_tools.php on line 1781

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4362: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4364: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4365: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4366: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)
anddev.org • View topic - Drag and drop multiple views in android

Drag and drop multiple views in android

Tutorials with advanced 'difficulty' and more Lines of Code.

Drag and drop multiple views in android

Postby asimmittal » Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:51 am

Hey,

I have finally finished this sample. I've successfully managed to implement the drag and drop on multiple views in very little code. I have created a custom view class and handled touch events.

The entire explanation and source is available on my blog... http://asimmittal.net/blog/?p=240

Feel free to interact with me through my blog or via email. Thanks.

Asim
asimmittal
Developer
Developer

Re: Drag and drop multiple views in android

Postby LilMoke » Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:21 am

Asim,

I read your article on drag and drop. I am looking to do something similiar. I want to be able to drag items from Palette and drop them on the screen. I want the original item to remain in the palette, but allow the user to pull them off and place them on the screen.

Does that make sense?

Anyway, I am new to Android Development and would love to see a sample of your code. I think it would help to get me started.

Did you eevr do anything like I am describing?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks
LilMoke
Freshman
Freshman

Return to Advanced Tutorials