AVI Joiner: How to join multiple avi files mac without re-en

Tutorials with advanced 'difficulty' and more Lines of Code.

AVI Joiner: How to join multiple avi files mac without re-en

Postby katherin » Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:15 am

Q: I have download some avi files from my canon camcorder, I want to join or merge them into one. but it's very difficult for me to select a best quality and faster speed video editing software. need your help , please help me! thanks!

A: For this task, I humbly recommend iorgsoft Video Editor for Mac, which is an easy-to-use and powerful joiner tool to join multiple AVI video files into one larger AVI file mac, join together AVI video files mac, join two AVI files mac, join 2 separate AVI files together mac, join subtitle with AVI files mac.

How to join/merge AVI files mac freely

Step 1: Down the video editor mac and add files to it
It's clearly free and absolutely safe to install and run trail version "iOrgSoft AVI joiner for mac", then Click on "Add File" button, Add the avi files you wish to join

Step 2: Set output format and output path
Select an output format in the drop-down list next to "Profile" filed. Setup the directory to store the joined video in the "Destination" filed on the bottom.

Step 3: Join AVI files Mac
Check "merge into one file" on the main interface to join the separate or individual AVI files to a larger video.

Step 4: Start to convert avi files mac
Start to join/merge/combine several AVI files into one file, then Click "Open" on the bottom middle to find the joined movie files.

Follow with those steps , you can quickly merge a few video clips , keeping the confusing options to the least, easily make movies in minutes to share everywhere. Enjoy your life!

If you also want to join MP4 fils mac , join vob files mac , you can also use this video editing software for mac.
katherin
Experienced Developer
Experienced Developer

Return to Advanced Tutorials