hey thnks, I was looking for this info for a week. I'm trying to access /data/data/com.android.providers.telephony/app_parts/PART_* files via ftp, I'm not sure if it is going to work, that is the idea:
1. Enter into terminal emulator
3. chmod 777 /data/data/com.android.providers.telephony/app_parts/
4. Connect via siwFTP (it creates a server in android)
5. Download all PART FILES
6. Run Flairy's script in local machine
7. There is an issue, how to know parts extension? well on this thread there is a good info about that
http://forum.xda-developers.com/archive ... 52510.html
"sqlite3 -header /data/data/com.android.providers.telephony/databases/mmssms.db "SELECT _data, ct FROM part;"
The first column is the full path to the file, and the 2nd column is the mime type of the file" (JesusFreke Nov-30-2008)
8. Any suggestion, have you try something like that?.